inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Toy Story 4

Written By: 2001 on 06/22/19 at 7:59 pm

I just watched it. It's really good, but not as good as the first three in my opinion. But if the first 3 were 10/10, this would be 9.9/10 :P

Subject: Re: Toy Story 4

Written By: Retrolover on 06/22/19 at 10:24 pm

This one doesn’t look as good as the first three from the previews.

Written By: batfan2005 on 06/23/19 at 7:10 am

So I probably should wait until it comes out on video in a few months?

Written By: 2001 on 06/23/19 at 7:19 am

So I probably should wait until it comes out on video in a few months?

Well, I'm the type of guy who prefers watching movies at home so that would be a yes for me ;D

It's definitely worth watching in theatres too though :P

Written By: mqg96 on 06/23/19 at 8:17 am

I'm not watching Toy Story 4. It's not for me. They should have ended it with Toy Story 3. That felt like the perfect thrilling ending to the series when Andy was leaving off to college while the toys got stuck in daycare.

Written By: Dude111 on 06/23/19 at 2:01 pm

I havent seen any of them and dont plan on it......

Written By: 2001 on 06/23/19 at 7:33 pm

I havent seen any of them and dont plan on it......

But why? ???

Written By: Lizardmatum on 06/24/19 at 2:56 pm

I'm very curious and intrigued about toy story 4 I have to say! Ill definitely see it!

Written By: mwalker1996 on 06/25/19 at 6:01 pm

I'm not watching Toy Story 4. It's not for me. They should have ended it with Toy Story 3. That felt like the perfect thrilling ending to the series when Andy was leaving off to college while the toys got stuck in daycare.
i totally agree. If anything a reboot would be good for the next generation of toy story fans since toy story is what pixar was bulit off on. Toy story 4 is targeted towards younger zers and alpha's while the original 3 was targeted towards millennials and 3 being y/z cusp.  It's definitely a series that impacted a generation. Toy story 4 is the Finding Dory of the series.

Written By: Dundee on 06/26/19 at 9:03 pm

I just kind of want to avoid it just because out of principle that the Toy Story 3 ending was such a special and fantastic end to the trilogy I don't want to ruin it ;D

Watching the trailers it looks really good though.

Written By: ItsMichael on 06/29/19 at 8:30 pm

I honestly don't know why they had to make a fourth installment. The third one had the most perfect ending to not only a Pixar film, but a Disney film in general.

Written By: Dude111 on 07/01/19 at 1:00 pm

But why? ???

I dunno buddy,I guess I dont care for it.......

Written By: nally on 07/01/19 at 1:01 pm

I have not seen it yet. But I do know some friends who have.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/02/19 at 6:59 am

My family are hoping to be seeing it soon, I will get the full report from them.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/09/19 at 12:31 am

My family are hoping to be seeing it soon, I will get the full report from them.
We have now seen it, it is a wonderful film, continuing the story, and the animation was so lifelike, it was wonderful to view, and so far my Oscar Winner for Best Animation.

Check for new replies or respond here...