inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: GNC Circling the Drain

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/23/19 at 6:23 pm

Looks like GNC stores are headed to the same place as other many other retailers. They annonced the closure of 900 of their 4100 stores today.  :o

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/07/22/gnc-store-closings-up-900-could-close-focus-mall-stores/1800287001/

Subject: Re: GNC Circling the Drain

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 07/23/19 at 7:26 pm

I'm surprised it took this long. What an awful place that store is. They have the rudest, strangest employees. At first I thought it just might be the one I went into so I tried several others and it's always the same. It must be some companywide policy to have employees behave in this cult-like manner.  Plus they practically refuse to let you buy anything unless you sign up for all their cards and deals and schemes. Good riddance.

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/23/19 at 7:31 pm

I'm surprised it took this long. What an awful place that store is. They have the rudest, strangest employees. At first I thought it just might be the one I went into so I tried several others and it's always the same. It must be some companywide policy to have employees behave in this cult-like manner.  Plus they practically refuse to let you buy anything unless you sign up for all their cards and deals and schemes. Good riddance.

But where will people buy their vitamins? ???

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 07/23/19 at 7:37 pm

If people eat properly they don't need vitamins. More than half of what they sell in that place is snake oil anyway. Good riddance. But if you must buy vitamins there are other places. And online.

Written By: Howard on 07/24/19 at 3:13 pm

They can buy them somewhere else or most likely online.

Written By: exodus08 on 07/25/19 at 2:42 pm

You're acting like GNC is the place to get Vitamins.

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/25/19 at 6:51 pm

You're acting like GNC is the place to get Vitamins.

Absolutely. Vitamin C, B12, E... you name it.

Check for new replies or respond here...