inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Party City Closing 55 Stores

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/10/19 at 5:21 pm

One-stop party supply emporium, Party City, has announced the closure of 55 of its American stores.  This comes on the heels of them selling off their Canadian stores a few days ago.  :-\\

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/08/09/party-city-store-closings-2019-retailer-expects-close-55-locations/1969476001/

They already closed one of the stores near me. Its getting harder and harder for me to find party supplies.  :\'(

Subject: Re: Party City Closing 55 Stores

Written By: StarWars1984 on 08/10/19 at 5:23 pm

Pinkie Pie is crying right now

Written By: 2001 on 08/11/19 at 6:57 am

These big box suburban stores are an eyesore. I never went into one so I'm hoping it is replaced by something more pleasing to the eyes.

Written By: Retrolover on 08/11/19 at 9:16 am

Party City never had enough help in there. One or two cashiers at the registers and they were both expected to blow up balloons and clean up the front area. :o

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/11/19 at 12:30 pm

Party City never had enough help in there. One or two cashiers at the registers and they were both expected to blow up balloons and clean up the front area. :o

Apparently there is a helium shortage going on, and that is one of the problems that PC is facing.  :-\\

Written By: Howard on 08/11/19 at 2:17 pm

One-stop party supply emporium, Party City, has announced the closure of 55 of its American stores.  This comes on the heels of them selling off their Canadian stores a few days ago.  :-\\

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/08/09/party-city-store-closings-2019-retailer-expects-close-55-locations/1969476001/

They already closed one of the stores near me. Its getting harder and harder for me to find party supplies.  :\'(

You can always shop for party supplies online, can't you LB? ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/11/19 at 2:51 pm

You can always shop for party supplies online, can't you LB? ???

Well there’s always the drugstore.

Written By: Howard on 08/12/19 at 5:29 am

Well there’s always the drugstore.

There has to be a website out there that sells party stuff. ???

Check for new replies or respond here...