inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Matrix: Keanu Reeves to reprise role for fourth chapter

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/21/19 at 6:06 am

Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss will return in a fourth instalment of sci-fi franchise The Matrix, with Reeves reprising his lead role as hacker Neo.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-49416629

Subject: Re: The Matrix: Keanu Reeves to reprise role for fourth chapter

Written By: LooseBolt on 08/21/19 at 7:46 am

Whoa.

But seriously, they both died in the last one (sorry but it’s not spoilers anymore, the movie is over 15 years old).

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/21/19 at 7:48 am

Whoa.

But seriously, they both died in the last one (sorry but it’s not spoilers anymore, the movie is over 15 years old).
I have not seen the last one, for me do not worry about spoilers, but it does make it all curious?

Written By: duenas8 on 08/21/19 at 8:53 am

I think the fourth movie will be about the struggles of life in the real world and how some unhappy people want The Matrix back.

Or maybe Neo and Trinity discover that the “real world” that they fought in the trilogy was also a matrix  :D :o

Written By: Retrolover on 08/21/19 at 10:11 am

I (like most people) only watch the first “The Matrix” film. The others were awful. A fourth sequel is not needed. Another waste of space at thrift stores and online auction sites in the future.

Check for new replies or respond here...