inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Name some YouTubers that are now irrelevant

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 08/25/19 at 9:36 pm

I'll list a few:
-Tobuscus
-Ray William Johnson
-FouseyTube
-LeafyIsHere

Now name some more

Subject: Re: Name some YouTubers that are now irrelevant

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/26/19 at 12:09 am

When I watch YouTube, I never look at the subscribers name, I just watch the video, so who is who on that website, I have no idea.

Written By: Slim95 on 08/27/19 at 3:38 am

Chris Pirillo is one that comes to mind. Back in 2012 he was like the biggest tech YouTuber in the game. And now he is irrelevant.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/27/19 at 5:20 am

The Youtubers who started the pyroflatulence video genre have pretty much drifted into obscurity. So many people started posting it, that nobody is really remembered.

Written By: nally on 08/27/19 at 9:50 am

When I watch YouTube, I never look at the subscribers name, I just watch the video, so who is who on that website, I have no idea.

The same for me, although there are certain users whose Channels have videos that I view regularly. There is at least one such user whose account is no longer in service, as of last year, however.

Written By: 2012emo on 08/27/19 at 9:19 pm

Oof, basically all male British youtubers from circa 2013/2014 such as Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler, Casper Lee, and Joe Sugg and a bunch of American youtubers from the same period like Tyler Oakley and Joey Graceffa. There's also Bethany Mota who every tween girl watched in 2013-2015 including me :\'(
I'll list a few:
-Tobuscus
-Ray William Johnson
-FouseyTube
-LeafyIsHere

Now name some more

Didn't Tobuscus rape and abuse his girlfriend? I'm surprised he's still even making videos.

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 08/29/19 at 3:00 am

-Tyler Oakley, damn, he was popular in the mid 2010s, but he disappeared and Idk what happened...
-Adrianisen, I remember when he was big in 2015/16 with the coke vs phone videos, but now, he only gets 1K views out of 2 million subs. How sad.
-GloZell Green, remember when she made challenge videos?
-Fred. This channel died out when a little kid took over his channel in 2013, and the channel ended around 2014/15.

Check for new replies or respond here...