inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Playstation 5 Release date confirmed!

Written By: temaichi on 10/13/19 at 5:39 pm

https://i2-prod.dailystar.co.uk/incoming/article20554216.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/0_sony-ps5-game-console-kopen-770x508-1.jpg

What you see here is the brand new Sony Playstation 5 console. A lot of news reporters are using this image. I am not sure if this is the actual model, but what i can confirm is that Sony has finally given us a release date this week. It will launch for Holiday 2020!

What do you think? Are you exited for the next-gen console? What can we expect? Let me know! ::)

Subject: Re: Playstation 5 Release date confirmed!

Written By: exodus08 on 10/13/19 at 5:54 pm

If that's it I'm actually happy it's different looking from the PS4 look. It's giving me a retro vibe but it's a step up from the last one. I'm looking forward to the console's of the '20s.

Written By: Howard on 10/14/19 at 5:36 am

Nope, sorry I'm keeping my PS3 for quite a long time, it keeps me entertained.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 10/14/19 at 8:16 am

https://i2-prod.dailystar.co.uk/incoming/article20554216.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/0_sony-ps5-game-console-kopen-770x508-1.jpg

What you see here is the brand new Sony Playstation 5 console. A lot of news reporters are using this image. I am not sure if this is the actual model, but what i can confirm is that Sony has finally given us a release date this week. It will launch for Holiday 2020!

What do you think? Are you exited for the next-gen console? What can we expect? Let me know! ::)

That's just a concept picture my guy ;D. But yeah, I am excited for the launch of PS5 IN 2020. It just sounds futuristic :D.

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 10/14/19 at 12:18 pm

Honestly, this sounds impressive! 1080P At 120 fps, 4K at 60 fps, and 8K at 30 fps, that's hell of a lot of flexibility like the PC.

But as a PC Gamer, I do get worried about what's the GPU equivalent, like maybe an RTX 2080, but that would be too expensive to have a PC similarly performing to the PS5...

Oh wait I'm getting off topic, oops  ;D

Written By: Howard on 10/15/19 at 7:10 am

Can I still keep my PS3?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/15/19 at 7:23 am

Can I still keep my PS3?
Is there still PS3 games that can be purchased?

Written By: Howard on 10/15/19 at 7:42 am

Is there still PS3 games that can be purchased?

I really have no idea, because PS4 games are now available I think you may have to purchase PS3 games online.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/15/19 at 7:44 am

I really have no idea, because PS4 games are now available I think you may have to purchase PS3 games online.
Like Amazon and eBay?

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 10/15/19 at 12:55 pm

Can I still keep my PS3?

Absolutely! PS3 has a lot of great classics. I still have my Xbox 360 lol

Written By: Howard on 10/15/19 at 2:24 pm

Like Amazon and eBay?

Yes, those websites.

Written By: Howard on 10/15/19 at 2:26 pm

Absolutely! PS3 has a lot of great classics. I still have my Xbox 360 lol

I plan to keep my PS3 for a long time cause it has just about everything I need.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/15/19 at 2:33 pm

Yes, those websites.
..and other platforms?

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 10/15/19 at 5:35 pm

I know the PS5 will outperform my PC, as the regular PS4 is just as powerful as my PC soo I'm gonna have to upgrade to a better computer to equal the PS5  ;D

Written By: Howard on 10/16/19 at 3:21 pm

I know the PS5 will outperform my PC, as the regular PS4 is just as powerful as my PC soo I'm gonna have to upgrade to a better computer to equal the PS5  ;D

and you also need video games too.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 10/17/19 at 4:15 pm

I plan to keep my PS3 for a long time cause it has just about everything I need.
Lol I thought the same way about the Wii u till i saw the lack of games it had. Ps4 is definitely a good system to own but the ps3 does gives you free online.

Written By: Howard on 10/18/19 at 7:38 am

Lol I thought the same way about the Wii u till i saw the lack of games it had. Ps4 is definitely a good system to own but the ps3 does gives you free online.

I get to watch Netflix, listen to Spotify, watch some films on Crackle and also do a web search.

Check for new replies or respond here...