inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lizzie McGuire Reboot

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/26/19 at 9:01 pm

The reboots keep on coming. Now Lizzie is coming back with much of the original cast.

https://triblive.com/aande/movies-tv/lizzie-mcguire-reboot-adds-more-original-cast-members/

Subject: Re: Lizzie McGuire Reboot

Written By: Slim95 on 10/30/19 at 1:25 am

Yes I heard that. That will be interesting. Disney is really trying to hop on the nostalgia train to make money. I don't think it will be anything like the original but it will still be interesting to see what they do with it. It's probably the most interesting reboot out of all of them and the timing for the reboot (17 years later) is just right.

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 10/30/19 at 2:10 pm

Yes I heard that. That will be interesting. Disney is really trying to hop on the nostalgia train to make money. I don't think it will be anything like the original but it will still be interesting to see what they do with it. It's probably the most interesting reboot out of all of them and the timing for the reboot (17 years later) is just right.

Agreed, it does sound kind of interesting. Maybe it will be the first roots of the 2020s?

Written By: Slim95 on 10/30/19 at 2:55 pm

Agreed, it does sound kind of interesting. Maybe it will be the first roots of the 2020s?

Yes especially because it's gonna be on Disney+. I feel like we have hints of the 2020s with the multiple new streaming networks popping up to compete with Netflix. I believe this will grow in the '20s and perhaps even replace cable altogether eventually some time in the decade.

Written By: Howard on 10/30/19 at 3:10 pm

Will the original Lizzie make an appearance in the reboot?

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/30/19 at 5:08 pm

Will the original Lizzie make an appearance in the reboot?

Absolutely. The Duffette will be reprising her role.

Written By: rapplepop on 11/02/19 at 12:24 am

Sadly no Melina though, since Carly Schroeder is joining the Army.

Check for new replies or respond here...