inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Popeyes Worker Making Sandwiches On Trash Can

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/09/19 at 5:50 pm

Seems that Popeye’s has been making the news a lot lately. People getting body slammed and stabbed over refunds and fried chicken sandwiches.

But this latest episode is disgusting.

KHyQTRZawCA

Subject: Popeyes Worker Making Sandwiches On Trash Can

Written By: Dude111 on 11/10/19 at 12:38 am

I guess that guy doesnt want his job!!!!

Subject: Re: Popeyes Worker Making Sandwiches On Trash Can

Written By: Howard on 11/10/19 at 7:08 am

Seems that Popeye’s has been making the news a lot lately. People getting body slammed and stabbed over refunds and fried chicken sandwiches.

But this latest episode is disgusting.

KHyQTRZawCA

Wow, that's disgusting!  8-P

Written By: violet_shy on 11/10/19 at 5:01 pm

That's just wrong. What the heck were they thinking! Yuck 8-P

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/10/19 at 5:10 pm

That's just wrong. What the heck were they thinking!

“Love that chicken from Popeye’s” 🎼

Written By: Howard on 11/12/19 at 7:09 am

That's just wrong. What the heck were they thinking! Yuck 8-P

It would be even more disgusting if the food fell in the can?  :o 8-P

Written By: 2001 on 11/12/19 at 9:46 am

The hype for this is unreal. I need to try it out.

Written By: Howard on 11/12/19 at 12:34 pm

The hype for this is unreal. I need to try it out.

You won't be disappointed but maybe customers will.  ;D

Written By: KatanaChick on 11/16/19 at 2:03 pm

They were making the sandwiches on a tray balancing on a trash can. Not directly on the lid of the can. Still, that's wrong.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/16/19 at 2:07 pm

And in the latest news, a Popeye’s employee has been fired because he enlisted his son to help out in the kitchen due to the huge demand for the chicken sammich.  ;D

https://www.insideedition.com/child-filmed-helping-at-popeyes-where-father-worked-as-employees-battled-sandwich-demand-57232

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/16/19 at 2:32 pm

The web bots must have target this thread too. More than 1090 views so far.  :o

Written By: Howard on 11/17/19 at 7:26 am

They were making the sandwiches on a tray balancing on a trash can. Not directly on the lid of the can. Still, that's wrong.

What would happen if the sandwiches they're preparing fall right into the can? 8-P

Written By: mqg96 on 11/17/19 at 8:37 am

The Popeye's chicken sandwich is overrated. It's a good chicken sandwich in general, but not worth all the hype. The way (black) people were reacting over a chicken sandwich is just unacceptable and embarrassing in my eyes. (and keep in mind I'm black myself). The Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich is better especially if you dip that in Chick-Fil-A sauce or Polynesian sauce, and the Hop's chicken sandwich is better too with its excellent frim-fram sauce with coleslaw and pickles inside the sandwich.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/17/19 at 12:26 pm

The Popeye's chicken sandwich is overrated. It's a good chicken sandwich in general, but not worth all the hype. The way (black) people were reacting over a chicken sandwich is just unacceptable and embarrassing in my eyes. (and keep in mind I'm black myself). The Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich is better especially if you dip that in Chick-Fil-A sauce or Polynesian sauce, and the Hop's chicken sandwich is better too with its excellent frim-fram sauce with coleslaw and pickles inside the sandwich.

What’s the connection with AA people?  I just read stories of fights, stabbing, etc... did not hear about a racial thing. 

Written By: Howard on 11/17/19 at 5:32 pm

It's only a sandwich and they're fighting over one? There are other things to fight about except a sandwich.  ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...