inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: TOP 10 “Bye 2010’s” Best Movies of The Decade

Written By: duenas8 on 11/30/19 at 10:54 pm

The 2010’s without a doubt have been a great decade for cinema, where Marvel movies were the protagonists of this adventure, but now, when only 1 month is left, it’s the moment to choose the TOP 10.

10) Get Out

9) Rise of The Planet of the Apes

8 ) The Wolf of Wall Street

7) Parasite

6) Whiplash

5) Mad Max Fury Road

4) Arrival

3) Birdman

2) The Social Network

1) The Tree of Life

Bonus Track:

- Interstellar
- Joker
- La La Land
- Marvel franchise

Let’s comment your TOP 10! ;) ;) :D

Subject: Re: TOP 10 “Bye 2010’s” Best Movies of The Decade

Written By: LooseBolt on 12/01/19 at 3:26 am

Man, when you put it like that, yeah this decade was pretty good for movies. I have to bump Mud and Inception.

Written By: iZay on 12/02/19 at 9:26 pm

And I haven't seen a single one of those movies lol. Feels like I only go to the movies once a year when I get invited by a friend.

Written By: DisneysRetro on 12/05/19 at 3:55 pm

Ehh ok decade for cinema overall. I think this decade was phenomenal in the horror genre. The conjuring, Get Out, It, Annabelle, Insidious, etc. i can see 20 years from now how these would be considered classics to the next generation. Similar to how Nightmare on elm street, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw massacre, etc are considered classics to my generation. There was a common theme of satanism, witch craft and cults in this decades horror flicks which made it weird and scary. I still think the 90’s and 2000’s was a better decade for film overall.

Check for new replies or respond here...