inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ladies Sing the Blues... Billy Dee Williams May Not Be the Last Angry Man

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/01/19 at 1:21 pm

And in the latest developments of our time, longtime heartthrob Billy Dee Williams is now coming out as "gender fluid".  :o

https://toofab.com/2019/12/01/star-wars-billy-dee-williams-gender-fluid-donald-glover-lando-calrissian-pansexual/

Apparently Billy uses both the terms "himself" and "herself" when referencing, uh, himself (herself?)

I remember an old episode of The Jeffersonswhere the lady who played the role of the maid was beside herself, swooning over ol' Billy Dee because he was coming over to visit George Jefferson and Florida.  Probably woulda been a buzzkill to her character to find out Billy Dee refers to himself... as herself.  ;D

Subject: Re: Ladies Sing the Blues... Billy Dee Williams May Not Be the Last Angry Man

Written By: Howard on 12/02/19 at 4:37 am

So that would mean he's gay?

Subject: Re: Ladies Sing the Blues... Billy Dee Williams May Not Be the Last Angry Man

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/02/19 at 3:25 pm

So that would mean he's gay?

Apparently “pansexual” or “omnisexual”. Which means if it has a pulse, he’d hit it.

Written By: Howard on 12/03/19 at 7:20 am

Apparently “pansexual” or “omnisexual”. Which means if it has a pulse, he’d hit it.

I always thought he was a Ladies Man?

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/03/19 at 8:10 am

I always thought he was a Ladies Man?

He was also a man’s man.  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...