inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2013/2014 school year vibe

Written By: bitex on 02/09/21 at 5:20 am

Hi all, I've made a compilation of photos that have some of the vibes of the 2013-2014 school year. As I like cars and music, it's mostly that. I was out of college by that time so I use "school year" loosely. No toys or PC games in it, but it still defines what the summer of '13 to spring '14 period was for me. I didn't watch much TV back then. ;) Some things are personal, and yet you'll relate to lots of stuff.

I wanted to put photos of non-music celebrities like Obama & Louise Hay that were big around that time here but the file's already huge. There are holdover cars from the mid 2000s to 2012 as well obviously. Enjoy it!

https://gofile.io/d/FuK4vq
Direct link: https://srv-store5.gofile.io/download/FuK4vq/2013Review.pdf

Subject: Re: 2013/2014 school year vibe

Written By: batfan2005 on 02/09/21 at 12:08 pm

Sorry, but this was my least favorite time period of the entire decade, mainly for work related reasons. It was a time when literally every morning when I woke up I knew my day was going to miserable. I was suffering from stress and anxiety, and even listening to music from that time brings back bitter memories. Even worse than 2020.

Subject: Re: 2013/2014 school year vibe

Written By: Wink-182 on 02/09/21 at 8:45 pm

It was a okay time for me, I remember being really hyped up for GTA 5 since you'd see ads for that everywhere in 2013, I remember a friend's older brother bought it home a couple of days after it released. Probably my favorite memory of that era is playing it in the living room over a friends house with some other guys from school, just being so amazed by the graphics and just immersed in this new world. Fall 2013 was probably the most memorable part of 2013 for me, 2014 wasn't really anything special I remember from that year. Just going to school and more mundane daily life stuff. I used to be really fond of Milk Duds back then too, I'd eat them about every week or two. It's a wonder how I didn't get cavities though heh heh. I don't really don't eat them all that much nowadays. I watched a lot of Comedy Central too during that time.

Check for new replies or respond here...