inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Happy New Decade, everyone!

Written By: temaichi on 01/01/20 at 6:15 pm

Happy New Year! ;D We have officially entered a new decade aswell! The roaring 20s is here!! The term "20s" will no longer be about the past unless you make it clear of what era or decade you wanna talk about. I had a nice celebration with my family and I got to eat a lot more then I expected. It was so exiting to see all the fireworks! I hope everyone had a great start to the year 2020! I have a lot in mind that I need to accomplish. This is also my graduation year for college in the UK. Hopefully i can look back and be proud of myself. I have been looking forward to this day and i could tell that you guys shared that same energy too!

Here is a personal video from me to you all on this lovely forum. I love you all!

Guja_7dkns8

Subject: Re: Happy New Decade, everyone!

Written By: exodus08 on 01/01/20 at 6:32 pm

Happy New Year! ;D We have officially entered a new decade aswell! The roaring 20s is here!! The term "20s" will no longer be about the past unless you make it clear of what era or decade you wanna talk about. I had a nice celebration with my family and I got to eat a lot more then I expected. It was so exiting to see all the fireworks! I hope everyone had a great start to the year 2020! I have a lot in mind that I need to accomplish. This is also my graduation year for college in the UK. Hopefully i can look back and be proud of myself. I have been looking forward to this day and i could tell that you guys shared that same energy too!

Here is a personal video from me to you all on this lovely forum. I love you all!

Guja_7dkns8

Roaring 20s aka the 1920s and the 20s aka 2020s. Not sure what we'll call the 20s by 2029.

Check for new replies or respond here...