inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Those decade princess posts.

Written By: violet_shy on 01/05/20 at 7:18 am

Please ignore them! I don't want to be the princess of anything. I'm not better than any of you. We're all on inthe00s it should be fun and there shouldn't be any picking people out. It's ridiculous and unfair. I like everyone on here just the same. Were' all talented, nice people. It should be fun posting here not stressful. I am not a princess. I am a nostalgic crazy about the 80s and 90s and any decade after.

Hugs everyone!

Subject: Re: Those decade princess posts.

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/05/20 at 8:43 am

What is a princess post? ???

Written By: mqg96 on 01/05/20 at 8:47 am

PRINCESS! WTF?  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/05/20 at 2:02 pm

That's what I want to know.  ???

Written By: violet_shy on 01/05/20 at 2:06 pm

Oh good you didn't read them. Please don't.

PRINCESS! WTF?  ;D

Exactly! And I'm guessing you didn't read them either.

Some other member named Mike who posted some topics about women representing each decade. He had chosen me for the 1990s. I didn't like that. There are other people on the boards! I was on to him...caught him, and gave him a good tongue lashing...actually, in a private message. He's gone now. I made him delete himself. We can carry on now and have fun.

Written By: piecesof93 on 01/05/20 at 2:29 pm

Some other member named Mike who posted some topics about women representing each decade. He had chosen me for the 1990s. I didn't like that. There are other people on the boards! I was on to him...caught him, and gave him a good tongue lashing...actually, in a private message. He's gone now. I made him delete himself. We can carry on now and have fun.

Damn Jessica!  ;D

Written By: Elor on 01/06/20 at 9:14 am

I made him delete himself. We can carry on now and have fun.

Actually his account is still active... :-X

Written By: violet_shy on 01/06/20 at 9:48 am

Actually his account is still active... :-X

I'm on it. He hasn't logged in since yesterday. He was trolling the boards and posting random things. He won't come back...I made sure.  ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/06/20 at 3:36 pm

The reason why his account was still active was because I didn't have a chance to delete it-until now.

Also, if you DON'T want someone to look at something, DON'T call attention to it. Now everyone will be curious as to those threads and will go look at them. Otherwise they would have disappeared into obscurity.

"Please officer, whatever you do, DON'T look in the closet!"

Cat

Written By: violet_shy on 01/06/20 at 4:32 pm

The reason why his account was still active was because I didn't have a chance to delete it-until now.

Also, if you DON'T want someone to look at something, DON'T call attention to it. Now everyone will be curious as to those threads and will go look at them. Otherwise they would have disappeared into obscurity.

"Please officer, whatever you do, DON'T look in the closet!"

Cat

I know what you mean but I did say "PLEASE IGNORE THE POSTS and the person posting them". I didn't say "please don't read them"....Everyone read them anyway, didn't they?

In any case, he won't come back. Not even if he decides to join with another username.  :-*

Written By: 2001 on 01/06/20 at 4:35 pm

He called Mariah Carey the princess of the 1980s, even though I don't think she released music then.

Written By: violet_shy on 01/06/20 at 4:51 pm

After hours of investigating, turns out he lives close to me. He hacked into my system and stole my photos and videos from Youtube for his stupid projects! >:( Can you say creepy!?

It's no wonder my passwords were not working. Luckily, I managed to stay logged in on inthe00s and reset my password. I had to create a new Youtube page.

Written By: piecesof93 on 01/06/20 at 4:53 pm

He called Mariah Carey the princess of the 1980s, even though I don't think she released music then.

MC is the Queen of every decade, even the ones that came before she was born.

Written By: 2001 on 01/06/20 at 5:13 pm

MC is the Queen of every decade, even the ones that came before she was born.

Queen of the 2000s

https://media.tenor.com/images/02adca655c513864f2e9afd4bb9e6027/tenor.gif

Written By: xenzue on 01/06/20 at 5:33 pm

Queen of the 2000s

using 9/11 as promo..... her mind omg

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/06/20 at 6:04 pm

I know what you mean but I did say "PLEASE IGNORE THE POSTS and the person posting them". I didn't say "please don't read them"....Everyone read them anyway, didn't they?

Oh good you didn't read them. Please don't.

Exactly! And I'm guessing you didn't read them either.

And people didn't even know that they existed until you mentioned them.

Cat

Written By: wagonman76 on 01/06/20 at 6:48 pm

And people didn't even know that they existed until you mentioned them.

Cat

I replied to one but had no idea of it being a joke or ill intent or whatever.  Maybe the threads can be deleted.

Written By: Sman12 on 01/06/20 at 10:22 pm

Queen of the 2000s

Whoever recorded that is a legend.  ;D

Also, I don't feel like giving legacy acts honorific nicknames based on the decade they were popular in. It should be based on how impactful/influential they are in the music industry throughout all of modern history.  But again, honorifics are subjective, and not everyone has the same opinion on a celebrity, so I digress.  :P

Written By: AmericanGirl on 01/06/20 at 11:35 pm

After hours of investigating, turns out he lives close to me. He hacked into my system and stole my photos and videos from Youtube for his stupid projects! >:( Can you say creepy!?

It's no wonder my passwords were not working. Luckily, I managed to stay logged in on inthe00s and reset my password. I had to create a new Youtube page.

:o  :o  :o

Creepy indeed! 

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/07/20 at 5:27 am

I never saw them. Can you tell me where they are, so that I can avoid seeing them?  ;)

Written By: Howard on 01/07/20 at 7:16 am

In any case, he won't come back. Not even if he decides to join with another username.  :-*

Was this the guy named Mike?  ???

Written By: Howard on 01/07/20 at 7:17 am

I'm very sorry that happened Jessica. :(

Written By: Elor on 01/07/20 at 9:01 am

Was this the guy named Mike?  ???
Yep.

Written By: DisneysRetro on 01/08/20 at 3:29 am

Queen of the 2000s

She released that glitter soundtrack on 9/11. It flopped and she had that mental breakdown on TRL that I watched with my mom and older cousin. She came back in 2005 stronger then ever. I love MC so much !

Check for new replies or respond here...