inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: It’s been a long time coming: 2K Posts!!!!

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 01/15/20 at 1:52 pm

Don’t mind me. Just patting myself on the back for reaching this watershed milestone, in 2020 no less.

Haven’t been on for a while, just been dealing with some stuff in my personal life. However, since much of that has been resolved, you should expect to see me as often as before.

Starting the year off right ;). Happy New Year and New Decade to all of the InThe00’s family :)!

Subject: Re: It’s been a long time coming: 2K Posts!!!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/15/20 at 1:54 pm

Don’t mind me. Just patting myself on the back for reaching this watershed milestone, in 2020 no less.

Haven’t been on for a while, just been dealing with some stuff in my personal life. However, since much of that has been resolved, you should expect to see me as often as before.

Starting the year off right ;). Happy New Year and New Decade to all of the InThe00’s family :)!
Well done!

Written By: mqg96 on 01/15/20 at 2:11 pm

2000th post for you in perfect 2020 vision! Happy New Year to you my dude Zelda! We'll be approaching 5 years knowing each other in a couple months!

Written By: Sman12 on 01/15/20 at 6:43 pm

Congrats on your milestone. I hope you get to 2,020 posts soon.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 01/15/20 at 9:36 pm

Congrats on 2K posts! O0

Written By: Howard on 01/16/20 at 7:42 am

Congratulations! :)

Written By: Slim95 on 01/16/20 at 1:41 pm

Well done young padawan. I have 7443 posts. More than that if you count the posts before this account when I used a guest account in the early 2010s.  ;D

Congratulations!

Written By: KatanaChick on 01/19/20 at 9:59 pm

That's great! It can take time to get that far!

Check for new replies or respond here...