inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2020(s): New Year, New Decade, New You, New Me, New (slightly depressing) Meme

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 01/16/20 at 10:34 am

Saw this funny post on the satirical website, Wait, But Why

https://waitbutwhy.com/2020/01/its-2020-and-youre-in-the-future.html

If you were born in the 20th century, you’re immediately going to feel like a fossil.

Subject: Re: 2020(s): New Year, New Decade, New You, New Me, New (slightly depressing) Meme

Written By: 2001 on 01/16/20 at 11:13 am

Wow, I wasn't expecting that. That was horrifying :o ;D

Subject: Re: 2020(s): New Year, New Decade, New You, New Me, New (slightly depressing) Meme

Written By: Sman12 on 01/16/20 at 11:59 am

Saw this funny post on the satirical website, Wait, But Why

https://waitbutwhy.com/2020/01/its-2020-and-youre-in-the-future.html

If you were born in the 20th century, you’re immediately going to feel like a fossil.

That article is a whole bruh moment.

Written By: JaxRhapsody on 01/21/20 at 6:31 am

It's kind along the lines of some thoughts I've had. It's something to say when you consider us being born in the 1900s. We're going to be looked at like we look at those decades before us. I know one thing; I might not have been born when I wanted to, but at least I wasn't born recently, growing old in these days is better than growing up.

Written By: Sman12 on 01/21/20 at 2:59 pm

It's kind along the lines of some thoughts I've had. It's something to say when you consider us being born in the 1900s. We're going to be looked at like we look at those decades before us. I know one thing; I might not have been born when I wanted to, but at least I wasn't born recently, growing old in these days is better than growing up.

Being an adult can be great because now you can choose your own destiny and become more independent, but I still feel like growing up with an idyllic sense of the world with toys, games, and TV shows was a lot better for me. It's more carefree imo.

Written By: Slim95 on 01/22/20 at 11:43 pm

I feel old  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...