inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Release of James Bond film No Time To Die delayed amid coronavirus fears

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/05/20 at 4:35 am

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/C6F2/production/_110003905_dc-universal.jpg
The release of the new James Bond film has been put back by seven months as coronavirus continues to spread. The producers said they had moved the release of No Time To Die from April to November after "careful consideration and thorough evaluation of the global theatrical marketplace".The announcement comes days after the founders of two 007 fan sites called on the film studios to delay its release. It will now come out in the UK on 12 November, and in the US on 25 November. No Time To Die, which is due to be Daniel Craig's final appearance as the British secret service agent, had been due for release on 3 April.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51744374

Subject: Re: Release of James Bond film No Time To Die delayed amid coronavirus fears

Written By: Sman12 on 03/05/20 at 1:23 pm

2020 is really gonna be the year of the virus so far. It seems like almost every cultural event has been halted, postponed, or advised about because of this persistent virus. The coronavirus also affected BTS' Seoul tour (not a fan of them, but still a prominent example), March Madness, and even the Olympics.

Oh. And the DOW dropped 1,000 points as I'm typing this.  :-\\

Subject: Re: Release of James Bond film No Time To Die delayed amid coronavirus fears

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/05/20 at 1:35 pm

I just like the way the distributors have delayed the release of the film till November, '00'7 months.

;D

Written By: Sman12 on 03/05/20 at 2:31 pm

I just like the way the distributors have delayed the release of the film till November, '00'7 months.

;D

That is actually brilliant.  ;D

Written By: batfan2005 on 03/06/20 at 10:10 am

I would be cool if they delayed Ghostbusters to the summer of 2021, the same summer with the new Batman and Indiana Jones. It would be like the summer of 1989 all over again! '89 also had a 007 film (License to Kill) so they could push the new James Bond to next year. Also Bill and Ted.

Written By: Sman12 on 03/06/20 at 12:41 pm

I would be cool if they delayed Ghostbusters to the summer of 2021, the same summer with the new Batman and Indiana Jones. It would be like the summer of 1989 all over again! '89 also had a 007 film (License to Kill) so they could push the new James Bond to next year. Also Bill and Ted.

That'd be a great nostalgia boost.

Check for new replies or respond here...