inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tekashi 6ix9ine released from prison.

Written By: mc98 on 04/02/20 at 10:16 pm

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2020/04/02/rapper-tekashi-6ix9ine-released-from-prison-early-due-to-coronavirusis-new-music-coming-soon/

Subject: Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine released from prison.

Written By: Sman12 on 04/03/20 at 12:40 am

Can 2020 get any worse?  >:(

Written By: Dundee on 04/03/20 at 6:05 am

Lol

Let's hope the public forgot about him and he stays far, far away from the charts 🤭

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/03/20 at 5:35 pm

Lol

Let's hope the public forgot about him and he stays far, far away from the charts 🤭

He’s already spitting lyrics. His “from the slam” release will be coming out shortly.

Written By: Sman12 on 04/03/20 at 6:26 pm

Lol

He lost all credibility with people by snitching on almost everyone he knows and his previously heinous actions, especially with him pleading guilty to use a child in a sexual performance.

Everyone sees him as a joke now.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 04/03/20 at 9:55 pm

He lost all credibility with people by snitching on almost everyone he knows and his previously heinous actions, especially with him pleading guilty to use a child in a sexual performance.

Everyone sees him as a joke now.

Just counting the days on him getting whacked. Nobody's gonna miss him, especially where I'm from in the Tri-State area. He gave the NY area a bad reputation 8-P.

Written By: 2001 on 04/03/20 at 10:11 pm

He’s already spitting lyrics. His “from the slam” release will be coming out shortly.

Don't rappers usually get more popular after they've had a stint in prison? It makes them more "real" apparently.

This is why I only listen to K-POP.

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 04/04/20 at 1:28 pm

Oh god no 8-P

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/04/20 at 2:48 pm

Don't rappers usually get more popular after they've had a stint in prison? It makes them more "real" apparently.

This is why I only listen to K-POP.

Yep. Six is keeping it real.

Written By: Wink-182 on 04/04/20 at 3:31 pm

I don't think he's gonna last too long out here, considering the amount of people he snitched on....

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/04/20 at 3:54 pm

I don't think he's gonna last too long out here, considering the amount of people he snitched on....

He’s a rat? ???

Written By: Sman12 on 04/04/20 at 4:36 pm

He’s a rat? ???

Yep. He snitched on his Nine Trey gang, then he snitched on other celebrities that had nothing to do with his racketeering crimes like Trippie Redd and Cardi B.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/04/20 at 5:39 pm

Yep. He snitched on his Nine Trey gang, then he snitched on other celebrities that had nothing to do with his racketeering crimes like Trippie Redd and Cardi B.

In that case, he’s a Dead Man Walking.

Check for new replies or respond here...