inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Music videos shot entirely on iPhone 11 Pro

Written By: temaichi on 04/15/20 at 8:05 pm

I find it hard to believe that we have come this far in terms of the camera quality on iPhone devices.
Both of these music videos were shot entirely on IPhone 11 Pro.

Will this become a "normal" way to shoot music videos? Would it still appear to be proffessional?
I also wonder if more mainstream artists would do this. Very interesting.

8u-_64S7plI 2019

5L6xyaeiV58  2020

Subject: Re: Music videos shot entirely on iPhone 11 Pro

Written By: Slim95 on 04/17/20 at 1:31 pm

Interesting. It feels a little cheap to shoot a professional music video with an IPhone though. Having said that I didn't notice the difference.

Written By: Sman12 on 04/17/20 at 3:28 pm

I bet that this is gonna be a new trend for music videos, and will likely cheapen production costs as well. Phone cameras are quickly becoming to be a new standard for amazing clarity and HD quality, so it wouldn't surprise me that they'll be used more often.

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 04/19/20 at 1:41 am

Yeah, smartphone cameras have definitely come a long way! I even use my Galaxy S10e to film my vlogs for YouTube, and the quality is excellent. We've come from those ugly blurry mess cameras to beautiful videos, and the attention to detail for low light conditions is what I like the most aside from resolutions and mega-pickles.

Written By: Slim95 on 04/19/20 at 1:47 am

Yeah, smartphone cameras have definitely come a long way! I even use my Galaxy S10e to film my vlogs for YouTube, and the quality is excellent. We've come from those ugly blurry mess cameras to beautiful videos, and the attention to detail for low light conditions is what I like the most aside from resolutions and mega-pickles.

The cameras are really good it's just I find shooting professional music videos with them a little cheap and tacky.

Check for new replies or respond here...