inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bryan Adams Spews Hate-Filled Rant

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 05/12/20 at 12:10 pm

Bryan Adams Spews Hate-Filled Rant

https://bestclassicbands.com/bryan-adams-rant-instagram-5-11-20/

What do you think?

Subject: Re: Bryan Adams Spews Hate-Filled Rant

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/20 at 12:21 pm

I am speechless on this, how could he rant like this, the whole world is suffering but it is no need to display his views this way, sometimes it is best to remain silence, if not chose your words carefully. He is not losing out on revenue from his hits are played on the radio (may be not now). He will be will be asking to please forgive me.

Written By: Sman12 on 05/12/20 at 12:33 pm

Screw that has-been. People are dying, getting sick, and getting unemployed, and this a-hole is complaining about his tour dates getting postponed and insulting a whole race of people. No one should pay him any mind.

Written By: Dundee on 05/12/20 at 1:13 pm

Now another good reason to hate him besides his garbage songs ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/12/20 at 5:55 pm

Bryan Adams Spews Hate-Filled Rant

https://bestclassicbands.com/bryan-adams-rant-instagram-5-11-20/

What do you think?

I would imagine that the bat-eating wet market operators are extremely offended.

Time to ‘cancel’ Bryan Adams, obviously.

Written By: wagonman76 on 05/12/20 at 7:41 pm

I had a ticket to see him with Bon Jovi this summer. Which got cancelled. At least I got my $200 back.

I’m not going to hate him or “cancel” him. A lot of people are upset about this whole ordeal and show it in different ways. After all the second half of his message was about love.

A lot of people are skeptical about the origin of the virus, especially with the trade war.

He may be a star but he’s a real person just like the rest of us and gets upset just the same. I don’t have a problem with that.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 05/12/20 at 8:14 pm

A lot of people are skeptical about the origin of the virus, especially with the trade war.

You're not kidding. Speculation about the origins of this virus will go on for years to come, regardless of what official conclusion is eventually come to. After 57 years we may finally have something that beats the "who killed John Kennedy" speculations, which up to this point has been the big daddy of them all.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/13/20 at 5:18 am

You're not kidding. Speculation about the origins of this virus will go on for years to come, regardless of what official conclusion is eventually come to. After 57 years we may finally have something that beats the "who killed John Kennedy" speculations, which up to this point has been the big daddy of them all.
There will probably be a world wide inquest, but will reach no conclusion, and we still will not know...?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/15/20 at 5:00 am

So living and hiding away on his royalties is not enough for him?

Check for new replies or respond here...