inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: LA “Safer at Home” Order Issued Indefinitely

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/16/20 at 2:08 pm

Whilst some California areas are relaxing their coronavirus rules, LA is doubling down.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/LA-to-extend-stay-home-through-July-while-two-15265751.php

They won’t be happy until the entire economy is destroyed.

Subject: Re: LA “Safer at Home” Order Issued Indefinitely

Written By: Sman12 on 05/16/20 at 3:17 pm

Whilst some California areas are relaxing their coronavirus rules, LA is doubling down.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/LA-to-extend-stay-home-through-July-while-two-15265751.php

They won’t be happy until the entire economy is destroyed.

Yikes, indefinitely? At least May 30th would've been nice to partially reopen. My PA county is also indefinitely closed despite us having only 66 new cases recently.  No wonder why people are getting fed up.  >:(

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/16/20 at 3:41 pm

I'd hate to live there lol

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/16/20 at 4:11 pm

Yikes, indefinitely? At least May 30th would've been nice to partially reopen. My PA county is also indefinitely closed despite us having only 66 new cases recently.  No wonder why people are getting fed up.  >:(

The county commissioners and the DA in my county told Governor Wolf to cram it. Stores are opening, and the DA and the Sheriff bot said they would not arrest or prosecute anybody for ignoring Wolf’s orders.

There have been 80 deaths in my county... 75 in a single nursing home which was locked down and became a disease-fest. Now that there are 75 dead patients, Wolf and health secretary Richard Levine decided to send in the National Guard. Talk about letting the horse out of the barn.

Written By: Sman12 on 05/16/20 at 4:27 pm

The county commissioners and the DA in my county told Governor Wolf to cram it. Stores are opening, and the DA and the Sheriff bot said they would not arrest or prosecute anybody for ignoring Wolf’s orders.

There have been 80 deaths in my county... 75 in a single nursing home which was locked down and became a disease-fest. Now that there are 75 dead patients, Wolf and health secretary Richard Levine decided to send in the National Guard. Talk about letting the horse out of the barn.

In my county (Bucks), government offices are open yet over thousands of local businesses remain closed for god knows how long. At least there's Walmart and Best Buy, lol.

(https://www.buckscountycouriertimes.com/news/20200514/bucks-govrsquot-reopens-while-businesses-stay-closed)

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/16/20 at 4:32 pm

In my county (Bucks), government offices are open yet over thousands of local businesses remain closed for god knows how long. At least there's Walmart and Best Buy, lol.

(https://www.buckscountycouriertimes.com/news/20200514/bucks-govrsquot-reopens-while-businesses-stay-closed)

YOOO MY FAMILY LIVES IN BUCKS COUNTY

Written By: Sman12 on 05/16/20 at 5:28 pm

YOOO MY FAMILY LIVES IN BUCKS COUNTY

Lmao. I did not realize that people live this near to me on this site.  ;D

Written By: wagonman76 on 05/16/20 at 7:22 pm

Whitmer will probably do that but not all at once. She likes to get our hopes up and plans made then crash them. Saying over and over she’s not going to do something then does it.

Written By: AmericanGirl on 05/16/20 at 10:48 pm

...No wonder why people are getting fed up.  >:(

I am SO DONE with this lockdown!  >:(  I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Our Illinois' Governer Pritzker seems to be in no hurry to reopen any businesses.

Written By: Sman12 on 05/17/20 at 9:38 am

Our Illinois' Governer Pritzker seems to be in no hurry to reopen any businesses.

Even some Chicago-area churches in your state are getting defiant by opening up. Not sure how that will bode well with the city and local governments there.  :-\\

https://abc7chicago.com/coronavirus-chicago-illinois-reopening-stay-at-home/6190541/

Written By: Howard on 05/18/20 at 4:05 pm

I'm tired of staying home too AG.  :(

Check for new replies or respond here...