inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande 2020s Comeback?

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/23/20 at 2:31 pm

They jointly released Rain On Me. Could this be the start of a 2020s comeback for each of them? ???

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/entertainment/ariana-grande-lady-gaga-rain-on-me-song-trnd/index.html

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/200522100258-lady-gaga-ariana-grande-split-exlarge-169.jpg

Subject: Re: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande 2020s Comeback?

Written By: Sman12 on 05/23/20 at 5:57 pm

Ariana's still popular, so there's no "comeback" for her.

For Lady Gaga though, I don't think she'll be able to recapture massive popularity that's akin to her late 2000s/early 2010s era. Her singles sound straight from the "Born This Way" album, imo.

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/23/20 at 5:59 pm

I think Lady Gaga could possibly make a comeback. It's just that her peak is over now so it won't last as long.

Written By: Dundee on 05/23/20 at 7:23 pm

Ariana Grande has been pumping out singles non-stop since 2018, there's no comeback. This is not even her first hit of the year.

Written By: duenas8 on 05/23/20 at 9:42 pm

Is Lady Gaga becoming millennial nostalgia in the raise of GenZ pop culture ???

Written By: Sman12 on 05/24/20 at 10:41 am

Is Lady Gaga becoming millennial nostalgia in the raise of GenZ pop culture ???

I feel like she already is. Gen Z culture is just starting to pop off (TikTok, e-boys/girls, etc) and I don't think Lady Gaga will be a major part in the same way she appeals to mostly young Millenials.

Written By: Slim95 on 05/24/20 at 8:00 pm

Ariana Grande has been pumping out singles non-stop since 2018, there's no comeback. This is not even her first hit of the year.

Ariana Grande has been around pumping out singles since 2013 actually.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/25/20 at 1:10 pm

She’s been on the skids a little bit since Picksburgh rapper Mac Miller passed  away though.

Check for new replies or respond here...