inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lady Gaga's Latest Album, "Chromatica" Released

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/31/20 at 1:49 pm

Following up to her recent co-release with Ariana Grande :-*, Lady Gaga has put out her latest album entitled Chromatica.

See the details here ---> https://www.ladygaga.com/

I listened to some snippets and I have to say it kinda sucked.  What say you?

Subject: Re: Lady Gaga's Latest Album, "Chromatica" Released

Written By: Lizardmatum on 06/05/20 at 1:18 pm

When I first heard it all the way through, I wasn't too impressed as I found it hard to connect to and not as catchy as her older songs.

However it really is growing on me as I re-listen to it. I'm already forming the opinion that its definitely a return to her old ways of doing things except that it's at the same time new and taking pop music in a new direction. example: the instrumental transition pieces: Chromatica 1, 2 and 3 and just the overall style and feel of the album.

Out of her previous albums, Born This Way was my favorite one and this I think is closest to that in terms of mood while at the same time being quite different. That radically different style of the music I think is what put me off at first but then I remembered that Lady Gaga was different and pushing boundaries back in 2009 as well.

So yeah, I'm optimistic that time will help me love this album even more as I'm already looking quite favorably at it.

Check for new replies or respond here...