inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Chase the police puppy from Paw Patrol getting the boot?

Written By: exodus08 on 06/14/20 at 8:33 am

Ever since the protests Shows like Cops and Live PD either got cancelled or are getting cancelled. Now fans (not sure if they are fans) are getting pressuring Nickelodeon and the Creators of the Canadian American kids show Paw Patrol to remove the Police Pup named Chase from the show. How do you guys feel about this? Do you think people are going to far with being Anti Police?

Subject: Re: Chase the police puppy from Paw Patrol getting the boot?

Written By: Sman12 on 06/14/20 at 10:46 am

The Paw Patrol "backlash" wasn't really a backlash at all. It's an internet meme that was referenced by the New York Times as part of the protests (which is false). https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/10/arts/television/protests-fictional-cops.html

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/14/20 at 1:33 pm

Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam have been stripped of their firearms.

On the next set of actions, the former Confederate states shall be ejected form the Union, since, after all, they fought for slavery 135 years ago.

Written By: Howard on 06/14/20 at 1:54 pm

I don't understand people these days, they're getting rid of statues, getting rid of flags, burning things, hating African Americans and dumping police shows, something is just not right these days.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/12/20 at 2:19 pm

True, of the episodes I have seen of "Paw Patrol", and I have seen the majority of them, I have never seen Chase arrest anyone.

Check for new replies or respond here...