inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: T-Mo, Sprint, AT&T & Verizon callers are reporting their cell service is out

Written By: VHSfan0101 on 06/15/20 at 4:56 pm

2020 is an experience rather than a year.

Here is a link to the article about it: https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/t-mobile-sprint-att-and-verizon-customers-reporting-widespread-cell-service-outages.amp

This is sounds very weird. This sounds like a terrorist attack.

I'm seeing people also say that Facebook Messenger and social media apps are down too. I should also note that when I tried logging into my inthe00s.com account twenty minutes ago, I kept getting hit with error messages. It seems whoever is doing this is trying to bring the Internet offline.

Subject: Re: T-Mo, Sprint, AT&T & Verizon callers are reporting their cell service is out

Written By: Sman12 on 06/16/20 at 6:53 am

It was definitely a weird issue with the phones yesterday. I couldn't make or receive calls as I only heard silence after calling a number.

But thankfully, my service has been restored today.

And you're right, 2020 is more of an experience than just a year. So much pivotal history is happening simultaneously with police reform, a global recession, a life-changing pandemic, and a contentious U.S. election.

Subject: Re: T-Mo, Sprint, AT&T & Verizon callers are reporting their cell service is out

Written By: Howard on 06/16/20 at 6:59 am

It was definitely a weird issue with the phones yesterday. I couldn't make or receive calls as I only heard silence after calling a number.

But thankfully, my service has been restored today.

And you're right, 2020 is more of an experience than just a year. So much pivotal history is happening simultaneously with police reform, a global recession, a life-changing pandemic, and a contentious U.S. election.

This has been a quite interesting year so far.

Written By: VHSfan0101 on 06/20/20 at 1:14 pm

Sman12 and Howard, that was scary. I hope it don't lead to something bigger happening later this year.

Check for new replies or respond here...