inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Pizza Hut is NOT Filing Bankruptcy

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/07/20 at 5:32 pm

There are confusing reports out there in the media. One of them is that “Pizza Hut is filing bankruptcy”.

That is not the case. Rather, NPC International, a large PH franchise holder, is going under.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/01/business/npc-international-pizza-hut-bankruptcy/index.html

But the Pizza Hut mother ship (owned by Yum! Brands) is still going strong. 8)  Rest assured, you will still be able to get all the stuffed crust pizzas and Wingstreet Wings you want, for years to come.

Subject: Pizza Hut is NOT Filing Bankruptcy

Written By: Dude111 on 07/07/20 at 7:19 pm

Thats too bad......... They had the BEST pizza for many years and then they changed it to a more 'natural' sauce and it tastes like garbage and bothers my stomach!!

Subject: Re: Pizza Hut is NOT Filing Bankruptcy

Written By: wagonman76 on 07/07/20 at 10:05 pm

I love their pizza and restaurants. They used to be overpriced but now they’re no more expensive than any other place. They still have one of the original red roof ones in my town, it’s been there since the 70s and still going strong. The longest running restaurant in town.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/08/20 at 1:22 am

We always enjoy a visit to eat at Pizza Hut, but our local restaurant shut down and was taken over by a Taco Bell, of which we still have not been to yet.

Written By: Sman12 on 07/08/20 at 8:36 am

Thank goodness. I thought it was going under after all this time. Glad that the hut is not outpizza-ed.

Check for new replies or respond here...