inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Artist page has been updated!

Written By: violet_shy on 07/09/20 at 12:49 am

My artist page on Reverbnation has been updated! I have added my most recent new songs. I have also added my bio. If anyone here is a fan of my music then you would love my artist page! Check out my songs!

http://www.reverbnation.com/ann_5

Subject: Re: Artist page has been updated!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/09/20 at 3:00 pm

I read your bio. What do you do for the Vector Marketing Corporation?

Cat

Written By: violet_shy on 07/09/20 at 3:19 pm

I work for Cutco. We sell kitchen items. I go door to door and show my clientele our items on catalogs. Have you heard of Vector before?

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/09/20 at 3:20 pm

I read your bio. What do you do for the Vector Marketing Corporation?

Cat

I work for Cutco. We sell kitchen items. I go door to door and show my clientele our items on catalogs. Have you heard of Vector before?
Is it a pyramid selling company?

Written By: violet_shy on 07/09/20 at 3:23 pm

Is it a pyramid selling company?

Lol no not at all. They've been in buisness since the 60s.

Written By: AmericanGirl on 07/09/20 at 3:38 pm

Want some unsolicited Cutco customer feedback?  I've used Cutco knives and other kitchen tools for many many years - my mother had a set, then I bought some for myself around 25 years ago (I just bought four additional pieces a few months ago, adding to those I already had).  A little pricey, but amazing, unrivaled quality, totally worth the money.  I'm a fan!  :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/09/20 at 3:45 pm

I looked them up and there is a lot of negative information about the company. Just be careful.

Cat

Written By: violet_shy on 07/09/20 at 3:50 pm

I looked them up and there is a lot of negative information about the company. Just be careful.

Cat

I've been working there for a year and 4 months now. It's a great workplace and they've been in the buisness since the early 60s.

Written By: violet_shy on 07/09/20 at 3:58 pm

Want some unsolicited Cutco customer feedback?  I've used Cutco knives and other kitchen tools for many many years - my mother had a set, then I bought some for myself around 25 years ago (I just bought four additional pieces a few months ago, adding to those I already had).  A little pricey, but amazing, unrivaled quality, totally worth the money.  I'm a fan!  :)

It is worth it they never go rusty or get damaged.  :)

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 07/09/20 at 4:09 pm

I've been working there for a year and 4 months now. It's a great workplace and they've been in the buisness since the early 60s.

Do you actually make MONEY doing this? Like a sustainable salary? It seems a little dicey.  Oh, and If somebody came to my door with a bunch of knives I'd be horrified.  ;D

Written By: violet_shy on 07/09/20 at 4:28 pm

Do you actually make MONEY doing this? Like a sustainable salary? It seems a little dicey.  Oh, and If somebody came to my door with a bunch of knives I'd be horrified.  ;D

Oh yes, I do!  And, we don't carry a whole bunch of knives just the ones we need to show the clientele how the items work. People don't seem bothered by it at all. I think it's cause I look friendly and whenever I greet someone I smile big lol.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...