inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Electro Swing is Popular in the 2020s

Written By: Slim95 on 07/29/20 at 2:48 am

My dream came true.  8)

JKcezdgk1QQ&f

Subject: Re: Electro Swing is Popular in the 2020s

Written By: Sman12 on 07/29/20 at 5:26 am

Eh, we'll see about that. But electro-swing is one of my favorite genres out there.  :)

Written By: mc98 on 07/31/20 at 3:16 pm

They all have the same beat.

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 07/31/20 at 7:38 pm

Well, we'll see. Dont expect too much though because if it ends up not happening, we'll be disappointed.

Written By: LooseBolt on 08/03/20 at 5:56 am

They all have the same beat.

Yeah, they do all sound exactly the same and at least from what I've heard there are no downtempo songs. At least the original swing jazz had some slower hits like Moonlight Serenade.

Written By: mc98 on 08/03/20 at 10:36 am

Yeah, they do all sound exactly the same and at least from what I've heard there are no downtempo songs. At least the original swing jazz had some slower hits like Moonlight Serenade.

I prefer to listen to the older swing songs from the 30s-40s because at least they had soul.

Written By: Dundee on 08/03/20 at 1:53 pm

Gross, hopefully not. About as musically inept as it can get. I rather listen to 6ix9ine's music which is just trash instead of decent-to-great stuff turned to incoherent trash.

Edit: 17k views isn't exactly popular. Even extreme metal does better than that.

Written By: LooseBolt on 08/03/20 at 5:01 pm

I prefer to listen to the older swing songs from the 30s-40s because at least they had soul.

Yeah, those were the greats. Duke Ellington, Tommy Dorsey, Glenn Miller...this is just a bunch of mediocre copycats.

Check for new replies or respond here...