inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cuba Gooding Jr. in Court Today

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/13/20 at 5:42 pm

Jerry McGuire costar Cuba Gooding Jr. was in court today. The subject was various motions and procedures associated with his upcoming groping trial.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/us/cuba-gooding-jr-hearing/index.html

CNN reports that at least 30 women :o have now come forward, accusing Cuba of playing an unwanted game of patty fingers with them.  :-[

What surprises me in all of this is that apparently none of these ladies simply kicked Cuba square in the ‘nads. I know the girls where I grew up woulda done worse than that if me or my buddies tried to cop an unwanted feel.

Subject: Re: Cuba Gooding Jr. in Court Today

Written By: wixness on 08/13/20 at 6:54 pm

Jerry McGuire costar Cuba Gooding Jr. was in court today. The subject was various motions and procedures associated with his upcoming groping trial.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/us/cuba-gooding-jr-hearing/index.html

CNN reports that at least 30 women :o have now come forward, accusing Cuba of playing an unwanted game of patty fingers with them.  :-What surprises me in all of this is that apparently none of these ladies simply kicked Cuba square in the ‘nads. I know the girls where I grew up woulda done worse than that if me or my buddies tried to cop an unwanted feel.

Unfortunately we live in a system where victims can get done for for assaulting someone even if the perpetrator was their abuser.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 08/13/20 at 8:20 pm

Unfortunately we live in a system where victims can get done for for assaulting someone even if the perpetrator was their abuser.

I think you're missing the point.

Written By: Sman12 on 08/15/20 at 5:05 am

I believe in the philosophy of "innocent until proven guilty", but 30 women accusing him of sexual misconduct definitely makes it harder for his case to be wholly accurate.

Check for new replies or respond here...