inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Aunt Becky to Star in Her Own Women in Prison Flick

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/17/20 at 4:52 pm

Looks like the lovely Lori Loughlin :-* is gonna do hard time.  :o

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/prosecutors-seek-prison-time-lori-185727970.html

Subject: Re: Aunt Becky to Star in Her Own Women in Prison Flick

Written By: Howard on 08/18/20 at 7:25 am

Looks like the lovely Lori Loughlin :-* is gonna do hard time.  :o

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/prosecutors-seek-prison-time-lori-185727970.html

Will it be on The Playboy channel?

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 08/18/20 at 8:43 am

Will it be on The Playboy channel?

The Playboy Channel? Does THAT still exist? What year is this?

Written By: Howard on 08/18/20 at 2:00 pm

The Playboy Channel? Does THAT still exist? What year is this?

Yes Voice of course it does, I forgot what channel it's on and you definitely have to pay for it.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/21/20 at 5:37 am

Today the Loughlins are scheduled to be sentenced by the court.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/21/20 at 4:35 pm

Lori :-* is being sent up the river for two months. Her hubby got 5 months.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/21/us/lori-loughlin-sentencing-college-admissions-scam/index.html

Written By: Sman12 on 08/22/20 at 7:50 am

Welp, looks like she's saying goodbye to her acting career and integrity once and for all. Can't say I feel sorry for her.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/22/20 at 7:53 am

Welp, looks like she's saying goodbye to her acting career and integrity once and for all. Can't say I feel sorry for her.

Well not necessarily. Martha Stewart returned to the airwaves after her time in stir. She even has a series with Snoop Dogg.  8)

Although I would not expect Lori :-* to return as a “Hallmark Queen”.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/22/20 at 8:07 am

I saw some of the pics of Lori :-* entering the courthouse for sentencing, and man, she’s really showing the miles. :o. And that’s BEfORE the prison stay.  :-\\

When the case was starting a year or so ago, she came to court looking smokin’  hot.

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2020/08/21/20/gettyimages-1164411396.jpg?w968

Written By: Howard on 08/23/20 at 1:22 pm

So I guess no Full House reunions.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/23/20 at 3:52 pm

If she plead guilty from the git-go like Felicity Huffman did, she probably would have only had 2 weeks-like Felicity. But, she thought because she was "Aunt Becky" she could get away with it.

You want to feel sorry for her because she IS "Aunt Becky" but the truth is, her kids have EVERY advantage to getting into good colleges and she tried to grab even more. And what about the people who didn't have that advantage and lost out because some rich parent thinks they can manipulate the system even more so. And by doing so, they are NOT helping their children out. They have taught their children that it is ok to lie and cheat to get what you want. And now, their children have felons for parents. 

So I guess no Full House reunions.

She's going from Full House to the Big House.

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/23/20 at 4:11 pm

..... but the truth is, her kids have EVERY advantage to getting into good colleges .....

Seems they had every advantage except actual ambition.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/23/20 at 4:26 pm

Lori :-* has now issued an effusive apology for her role in the scam, saying that she acted “against her intuition”.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/lori-loughlin-apologized-college-admissions-sentencing

In addition to serving hard time, she and the hubs have to cough up an additional $400,000 in fines. That’s in addition to the $500k they paid to get the kids scammed into school.  :o

Wow...  they blew a $900,000 wad, and all they got to show for it is hard time in the slam.  :-[

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/23/20 at 5:38 pm

Seems they had every advantage except actual ambition.

So true.

Lori :-* has now issued an effusive apology for her role in the scam, saying that she acted “against her intuition”.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/lori-loughlin-apologized-college-admissions-sentencing

In addition to serving hard time, she and the hubs have to cough up an additional $400,000 in fines. That’s in addition to the $500k they paid to get the kids scammed into school.  :o

Wow...  they blew a $900,000 wad, and all they got to show for it is hard time in the slam.  :-[

They are not going to serve "hard time." She has a 2 month sentence and he has a 5 month. Hardly hard time. They are going to get the "country club" version.

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/23/20 at 6:01 pm

They are not going to serve "hard time." She has a 2 month sentence and he has a 5 month. Hardly hard time. They are going to get the "country club" version.

Cat

You never know. There;s always an inmate who wants to gain notoriety by putting the smack down on high-visibility prisoners. Just look at what happened to Dahmer.  :o

Written By: Howard on 08/24/20 at 4:05 am

If she plead guilty from the git-go like Felicity Huffman did, she probably would have only had 2 weeks-like Felicity. But, she thought because she was "Aunt Becky" she could get away with it.

You want to feel sorry for her because she IS "Aunt Becky" but the truth is, her kids have EVERY advantage to getting into good colleges and she tried to grab even more. And what about the people who didn't have that advantage and lost out because some rich parent thinks they can manipulate the system even more so. And by doing so, they are NOT helping their children out. They have taught their children that it is ok to lie and cheat to get what you want. And now, their children have felons for parents. 

She's going from Full House to the Big House.

Cat

They can always do a reunion from jail.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/24/20 at 5:07 am

They can always do a reunion from jail.

She and Bill Cosby can do a sitcom.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/25/20 at 5:11 pm

Latest news...  Lori :-* and her hubs are terrified about going to prison.  :o

https://www.eonline.com/news/1181574/lori-loughlin-and-mossimo-giannulli-are-terrified-of-looming-prison-time

They are also worried about leaving their children (note: 20 years old and 21 years old) alone without at least Ken parent present.  ::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/25/20 at 5:19 pm

Latest news...  Lori :-* and her hubs are terrified about going to prison.  :o

https://www.eonline.com/news/1181574/lori-loughlin-and-mossimo-giannulli-are-terrified-of-looming-prison-time

They are also worried about leaving their children (note: 20 years old and 21 years old) alone without at least Ken parent present.  ::)

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

You are supposed to be an adult at the age of 20 and 21. I spent DAYS/WEEKS alone when I was 13!  :o :o (Today that would be a no-go.)

I'm sorry, but I really don't have any sympathy for them.

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/25/20 at 5:40 pm

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

And keep your eye on the sparrow.  8)

5HNWhVXcjV8

Check for new replies or respond here...