inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Farewell. It's been fun guys.

Written By: Zelek3 on 09/12/20 at 2:11 pm

Well, it's been a fun ride. I've been on here for 4 years (6 if you count my previous account Zelek2) and been through a lot. I've made some good friends like Zeldafan20, Eazy (Eric), mqg96 (Marquis), Slim95, Early2010sGuy, JordanK1982, Slowpoke, Sman12, etc. During the 2014-2017 era, I remember this site had a renaissance in activity and was bustling with conversations about early 2000s nostalgia/analysis and whatnot. It got a bit repetitive at times, but it was still a lot of fun.

But now, things are changing in my personal life and I don't have as much time for goofing off/free time anymore. The site has also slowed down in activity, and I feel like most of the interesting topics have been thoroughly covered enough. So I'm bidding farewell with this post. Thanks to all you guys, I wish you the best in the future.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/79c83c10e6285c9ea33d9b1c00d9b3b0/tenor.gif

So long, take care! :) I may come back next year, but for now I'm taking a break.

Subject: Re: Farewell. It's been fun guys.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/12/20 at 2:36 pm

You don't have to leave. Just take a break.

Cat

Written By: violet_shy on 09/12/20 at 2:41 pm

Oh no...I will miss you!  :\'( Why not just take a break, like Cat said?

Written By: nally on 09/12/20 at 3:24 pm

You don't have to leave. Just take a break.

Cat

Agreed. Then you can come back here whenever you're ready.

Written By: AmericanGirl on 09/12/20 at 4:39 pm

Well, it's been a fun ride. I've been on here for 4 years (6 if you count my previous account Zelek2) and been through a lot. I've made some good friends like Zeldafan20, Eazy (Eric), mqg96 (Marquis), Slim95, Early2010sGuy, JordanK1982, Slowpoke, Sman12, etc. During the 2014-2017 era, I remember this site had a renaissance in activity and was bustling with conversations about early 2000s nostalgia/analysis and whatnot. It got a bit repetitive at times, but it was still a lot of fun.

But now, things are changing in my personal life and I don't have as much time for goofing off/free time anymore. The site has also slowed down in activity, and I feel like most of the interesting topics have been thoroughly covered enough. So I'm bidding farewell with this post. Thanks to all you guys, I wish you the best in the future.

So long, take care! :)

I hope you return to us soon, we'll miss you  :\'(

Written By: Sman12 on 09/12/20 at 5:22 pm

Aw, I hope you come back soon. I'll miss your insight on era boundaries, cultural zeitgeist, etc. Stay safe, man.  :\'(

Written By: 2001 on 09/12/20 at 7:29 pm

That sucks. I hope to see you back eventually. If not, it was fun knowing you.  :\'(

Just remember to not let any Jordans tell you you're wrong for loving the girls on Totally Spies or Jenny from My Life As a Teenage Robot.  ;)

Written By: Zelek3 on 09/12/20 at 8:21 pm

I might be back next year. But for now I'm going to take a break, I think.

Written By: Slim95 on 09/13/20 at 12:57 pm

I'll miss you and I hope you come some time in the future. Seems like there are fewer and fewer mid '90s born people on here. Good luck with everything and all the best!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/13/20 at 1:34 pm

I might be back next year. But for now I'm going to take a break, I think.

I won't delete your account. But turn off the request. I can't do it.

Cat

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 09/13/20 at 4:15 pm

Well it was nice having you in the forum, I enjoyed our conversations and discussions about pop culture, cant wait to see you again sometime!

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 09/14/20 at 5:08 pm

God speed buddy :).

Let's keep in touch!

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/15/20 at 6:24 am

So long, take care! :) I may come back next year, but for now I'm taking a break.

Take good care, treat it as a holiday of being offline and come back refreshed.

Written By: mqg96 on 09/21/20 at 10:01 am

Oh Zelek man! I understand you! You and I made a lot of fun memories together on this forum along with our other friends as well. I remember the times we would discuss our favorite hobbies, activities, and pop culture from our childhoods to enjoy and so forth. We had a lot of fun conversations and posted a ton of videos & images to cherish our memories. Yeah, I have distanced myself from this site too. However I'm always gonna keep my account up and visit once in awhile. I'm never getting rid of my inthe00's family (or shutting down this account). I've found a new community who I've stuck with most the time since last year, and I also hope the rest of y'all are doing well here too.  ;)

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/21/20 at 5:26 pm

“It’s been real.”

Subject: Farewell. It's been fun guys.

Written By: Dude111 on 09/22/20 at 9:26 am

Very sad when a member leaves :(

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/22/20 at 11:53 am

Very sad when a member leaves :(

Especially when it is voluntary.

Check for new replies or respond here...