inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Release of James Bond film No Time To Die delayed - again

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/03/20 at 5:09 am

The release of the new James Bond film has been delayed again.

The premiere of No Time To Die has already been moved from April to November due to the pandemic.

The film has now been further delayed until 2 April 2021 "in order to be seen by a worldwide theatrical audience", a statement on the film's website said.

"We understand the delay will be disappointing to our fans but we now look forward to sharing No Time To Die next year."

No Time To Die is due to be Daniel Craig's final appearance as the British secret service agent.

The last Bond film, Spectre, took almost $900m (£690m) at worldwide box offices in 2015.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54396415

Subject: Re: Release of James Bond film No Time To Die delayed - again

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/04/20 at 6:07 am

BTW, I feel that the title should be changed, it feels inappropriate for these times.

Written By: whistledog on 10/06/20 at 9:08 pm

I wonder if when the movie does finally get a theatrical release, will the Billie Eilish theme song re-chart?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/07/20 at 1:28 am

I wonder if when the movie does finally get a theatrical release, will the Billie Eilish theme song re-chart?
The entry in the charts for Billie Eilish will be all down to the downloading, but if you think about, the fans will already have a copy of the song.

Written By: GeekyAlgorithm on 10/07/20 at 8:48 am

I mean, Tenet got released in the theaters - why don't this, Black Widow, Wonder Woman 1984, and Sponge on the Run get theatrical releases in the theaters that are open?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/07/20 at 9:01 am

I mean, Tenet got released in the theaters - why don't this, Black Widow, Wonder Woman 1984, and Sponge on the Run get theatrical releases in the theaters that are open?
When "Tenet" was released, Covid-19 cases and deaths were low, but now on the verge of a second wave, the notion of being in closed-in spaces such as cinemas with not help in retaining the virus.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/22/21 at 4:29 pm

"No Time To Die" is now scheduled for release on 8 October 2021, after being delayed several times due to Boyle's departure and later due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Check for new replies or respond here...