inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: WAP is actually a good song

Written By: GeekyAlgorithm on 10/07/20 at 8:49 am

Cardi B and Megan just want to express themselves. Who says women can't get freaky? All male rappers say they wanna have a freaky girlfriend, but when women rap about getting freaky, the men complain. That's just sexist.

Subject: Re: WAP is actually a good song

Written By: Sman12 on 10/07/20 at 9:39 am

If you like it, then fine. I just find it to be another overrated rap song and not this messianic masterpiece within the ranks of "Bohemian Rhapsody".

Written By: GeekyAlgorithm on 10/14/20 at 7:51 am

Yes, BR is WAY better. All rap nowadays is overrated.

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 10/14/20 at 9:31 am

Only if it's this version;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRM4gz4IfoE

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/14/20 at 9:43 am

Yes, BR is WAY better. All rap nowadays is overrated.
Even for today, if I was to purchased the single for "Bohemian Rhapsody" I would, as I did in 1975.

Written By: BornIn86 on 10/17/20 at 8:17 pm

Only if it's this version;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRM4gz4IfoE

This guy is still doing his thing? lol. I remember hearing his version of Down With The Sickness when I saw Dawn of the Dead back in 2004.

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 10/20/20 at 1:33 am

Megan Thee Stallion is what really caught my attention, her flow and fast rapping were absolute fire! However, Cardi B was so average the whole time, the hook or beginning of the song was nothing interesting to me really...

Its half catchy

Written By: Sman12 on 11/01/20 at 5:58 am

Okay, so I listened to it the second time. And I was DEFINITELY wrong about the song. There are surprisingly a lot of great lines in the song that I didn't get the first time like "macaroni in a pot" or "park that mach truck inside this little garage". Megan absolutely enhanced this song with her witty and fast raps. t's probably the most intelligent sex jam I've ever heard.

Check for new replies or respond here...