inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Canadian Rapper Tory Lanez charged in shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/09/20 at 5:17 am

Following an alleged incident which alleged;y occurred in July, Canadian rapper Tony Lanez (real name: Daystar Peterson) has been charged with shooting Megan Thee Stallion in the feet.  >:(

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/entertainment/tory-lanez-megan-thee-stalling-shooting-charges-trnd/index.html

If convicted on the charges, Lanez could face a maximum sentence of 22 years and eight months in the slam.  :o

Subject: Re: Canadian Rapper Tory Lanez charged in shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Written By: whistledog on 10/12/20 at 10:40 am

It never surprises me when there is a shooting involving rap artists.  They seem to go hand in hand :(
He just released a new album last month.  I bet sales of it will tank pretty quick after this

Subject: Re: Canadian Rapper Tory Lanez charged in shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Written By: wagonman76 on 10/12/20 at 12:05 pm

She was on SNL just over a week ago. She recovered well because I couldn’t tell anything was wrong.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/12/20 at 5:56 pm

It never surprises me when there is a shooting involving rap artists.  They seem to go hand in hand :(

He was just “keeping it real”.

D3U55usfJK8

Written By: Sman12 on 10/14/20 at 11:48 am

Most of the evidence points to him being the shooter anyways, so his career's pretty much finished. I didn't really like his music, anyways.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/14/20 at 5:45 pm

Most of the evidence points to him being the shooter anyways, so his career's pretty much finished. I didn't really like his music, anyways.

Not to worry. Tupac (Real name Lesane Crooks) was convicted of sexual assault, and earlier he killed a 6 year old while he (Crooks)was playing with his gun. And he’s considered royalty.

Check for new replies or respond here...