inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Scott Atlas White House CV Task Force

Written By: jaminhealth on 10/31/20 at 8:06 pm

I sure do appreciate and believe Prof Atlas vs Fauci.  Incredible and important to view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qKti8V4-uc&feature=youtu.be

Subject: Re: Scott Atlas White House CV Task Force

Written By: 2001 on 10/31/20 at 8:43 pm

You appreciate him more because he says what you want to hear, not because he tells you the truth. It is called confirmation bias.

Written By: jaminhealth on 10/31/20 at 8:53 pm

I believed what he says from Day 1 when the CV switch was turned on my deal friend and I
refused to believe one viral MD (fauci) vs so many 1000's out there.... As I've said, I question everything unlike MANY and MOST......  What Atlas says many 1000's do as well.  And I've said I've listened to many of them....I could post 15 names but why....  Most keep their heads in the sand.... 

S.P.  You believe what you choose too, as do I.....and you should NOT question anything....

Written By: 2001 on 10/31/20 at 9:05 pm

I believed what he says from Day 1 when the CV switch was turned on my deal friend and I
refused to believe one viral MD (fauci) vs so many 1000's out there.... As I've said, I question everything unlike MANY and MOST......  What Atlas says many 1000's do as well.  And I've said I've listened to many of them....I could post 15 names but why....  Most keep their heads in the sand....

Like I said, he tells you what you want to believe.

I have not seen you do any questioning. Denying facts and evidence that runs counter to your deeply held beliefs is not "questioning", it is actually the opposite.

If you are such a skeptic then what led you to believe in such baseless claims such as virus switches?  If you are always questioning then what led you to believe both that this virus was created to Bill Gates to depopulate the planet AND also that it does not depopulate the planet and the deaths are wildly exaggerated and from other causes? If you are always questioning then how did you manage to hold these two incongruent beliefs in one head? It seems to me that more questioning is in order.

Written By: jaminhealth on 10/31/20 at 9:16 pm

What are you talking about?  You have not seen anything blah blah....are you in my head, my life....

Good to keep a closed mind, so you are on a good track.....

This is getting to be too funny, enjoy yourself S.P.

Written By: 2001 on 10/31/20 at 9:44 pm

What are you talking about?  You have not seen anything blah blah....are you in my head, my life....

Good to keep a closed mind, so you are on a good track.....

This is getting to be too funny, enjoy yourself S.P.

I am glad you called me close minded. It is the nicest thing anyone can say to me (well, I always read it as "scientific skeptic" so...)  :D

But seriously, you said the virus was made by Bill Gates to depopulate but also said the virus isn't killing anybody. This blatant contradiction had me up at 4am. Which is it? It can't be both, either the virus kills or it doesn't. ???

Written By: jaminhealth on 11/01/20 at 1:05 pm

That's right, it kills and it doesn't .... if it true about all the deaths, it kills, and if it's true that so many have the virus and don't die, it's true.....

The common cold is coronavirus...how many die from the common cold?   

Written By: 2001 on 11/01/20 at 1:40 pm

That's right, it kills and it doesn't .... if it true about all the deaths, it kills, and if it's true that so many have the virus and don't die, it's true.....

The common cold is coronavirus...how many die from the common cold? 

So it's a Bill Gates manufactured deadly virus made to depopulate the planet, but also "its just a cold" and doesn't kill anybody.

It's the cognitive dissonance for me.

Check for new replies or respond here...