inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: He's such a sweetheart!

Written By: violet_shy on 11/21/20 at 9:38 pm

For the past week or so, I have been in online chats with Charlie Puth. He contacted me through Facebook and messenger. He actually listened to my song "I wish I didn't know" and loved it! For those of you who are skeptical, it is THE Charlie Puth...he allowed me to have a video chat with him recently to prove to me that it was really him. Anyway, he told me lots of goodies and things. He is truly sweet! Anyone listen to his songs?

Subject: He's such a sweetheart!

Written By: Dude111 on 11/22/20 at 8:29 pm

Im so glad :)

Subject: Re: He's such a sweetheart!

Written By: wagonman76 on 11/22/20 at 8:41 pm

I’ve heard some of his songs on the radio. They’re nice and mellow which I like.

That’s really cool that you’ve been able to connect with some professional musicians you admire. I think it was a member of Silverchair you connected with earlier this year.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/23/20 at 5:51 am

For the past week or so, I have been in online chats with Charlie Puth. He contacted me through Facebook and messenger. He actually listened to my song "I wish I didn't know" and loved it! For those of you who are skeptical, it is THE Charlie Puth...he allowed me to have a video chat with him recently to prove to me that it was really him. Anyway, he told me lots of goodies and things. He is truly sweet! Anyone listen to his songs?
Singers helping out other singers with the lockdown, etc?

Written By: Slim95 on 11/26/20 at 9:14 pm

Cool, did you use Cameo? I heard that's popular these days and an easy way to speak with celebrities. The closest celebrity encounter I've had was back when I was a kid and met the cast from the Canadian TV show Radio Free Roscoe.  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/21 at 7:59 am

Any news on this?

Written By: Howard on 05/12/21 at 8:11 am

Any news on this?

I'm pretty curious about this too.

Check for new replies or respond here...