inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 10 Minute YouTube On Repurposed Drug for Covid Cure/Prevention

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/08/20 at 3:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8SXOBy-4w&feature=youtu.be

Good to hear this, and I'm going to do some research on this drug....do yours if this strikes a note.    Drug is Ivermectin.  Look at possible side effects, as all drugs can come with S/E, some worse than others.....

Subject: Re: 10 Minute YouTube On Repurposed Drug for Covid Cure/Prevention

Written By: karen on 12/08/20 at 4:07 pm

I haven’t watched the video I will admit.

I did search for information on Ivermectin. Basically all I found said that the published studies are flawed because they don’t follow proper scientific protocols and make the leap from studies on animal cells that would need dosing levels in humans to be many times the current recommended levels - with severe side effects such as central nervous system problems likely to occur.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/08/20 at 4:11 pm

I haven’t watched the video I will admit.

I did search for information on Ivermectin. Basically all I found said that the published studies are flawed because they don’t follow proper scientific protocols and make the leap from studies on animal cells that would need dosing levels in humans to be many times the current recommended levels - with severe side effects such as central nervous system problems likely to occur.

All drugs come with side effects, many mild and many not....I avoid drugs as much as possible but this is good to know as one never knows what is down the road with all this Virus mess.....

But it's good to know there is something more out there that is working, and of course, needs to be monitored by a doc if one is to take it. 

Written By: karen on 12/09/20 at 1:27 pm

All drugs come with side effects, many mild and many not....I avoid drugs as much as possible but this is good to know as one never knows what is down the road with all this Virus mess.....

But it's good to know there is something more out there that is working, and of course, needs to be monitored by a doc if one is to take it.

It possibly works, if you take it at very dangerous levels, but it has not been tested yet.

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/10/20 at 11:09 am

It possibly works, if you take it at very dangerous levels, but it has not been tested yet.

Yea, I'll bet that arsenic kills the virus too.  It's side effect is death

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/10/20 at 12:24 pm

Well, it's a possibility, and it's been used by doctors and it NEEDS to be under supervision..I'm not a lover of drugs believe me, but less a lover of vaccines or they are in the same category...All you wait for that vaccine, is all I can say..... :)

Well Ivermectin is being discussed on my other health group and all are speaking highly of it....it's being used in Japan and the pharma world in U.S. seems to want to keep it quiet as they are pushing vaccines..nothing new with keeping possible drugs quiet in this covid stuff....Trump came out months ago with what he was "trusting in"....

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/11/20 at 10:32 am

Well, it's a possibility, and it's been used by doctors and it NEEDS to be under supervision..I'm not a lover of drugs believe me, but less a lover of vaccines or they are in the same category...All you wait for that vaccine, is all I can say..... :)

Well Ivermectin is being discussed on my other health group and all are speaking highly of it....it's being used in Japan and the pharma world in U.S. seems to want to keep it quiet as they are pushing vaccines..nothing new with keeping possible drugs quiet in this covid stuff....Trump came out months ago with what he was "trusting in"....

Yea, he was trusting in, 1st hydroxicloroquin, good for malaria  but not COVID, then it was injecting bleach, or flooding the lungs with bright light (inhale a bulb?)

Written By: 2001 on 12/11/20 at 10:54 am

Yea, he was trusting in, 1st hydroxicloroquin, good for malaria  but not COVID, then it was injecting bleach, or flooding the lungs with bright light (inhale a bulb?)

Not any bright light, UV light. High-energy ultraviolet light can knock electrons off almost any atom, making them highly reactive. That's how skin cancers and eyesight deterioration (among other ailments) happen: UV rays from sunlight make your cells reactive leading to their eventual death or mutations (cancer cells). Trump wanted to do that to people's lungs, "almost like a cleaning".

Written By: karen on 12/11/20 at 12:01 pm

So, it hasn’t been proven to work and comes with dangerous side effects, but you might take it in preference to any of the vaccines that have been tested in proper clinical trials?

Scratches head

Check for new replies or respond here...