inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Voices from Around the World, Is It A Hoax?

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/09/20 at 2:30 pm

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/12/09/coronavirus-hoax.aspx?ui=e3f58ac142584359ae20bb2169d7a7405e5afeab283f864b5402022c6adb87d7&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20201209_HL2&mid=DM742398&rid=1030742258

I haven't wanted to think this BUT.......

There is SO MUCH we'll Never Know of the Workings Behind the Scenes of Govt and Media.

Subject: Re: Voices from Around the World, Is It A Hoax?

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/11/20 at 1:29 pm

More on the Hoax beliefs.

http://letsrollforums.com//absolute-best-info-stop-t32873.html

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/12/20 at 10:19 am

Ask the more than 250,000 victims of COVID if they think it's a hoax!  Oh yea, you can't BECAUSE THEY ARE DEAD

Written By: LooseBolt on 12/12/20 at 11:30 am

Oh good, more garbage.

At least we can be sure that Darwin’s survival of the fittest will do its work on the morons who believe this stuff.

Written By: 2001 on 12/12/20 at 12:09 pm

Oh good, more garbage.

At least we can be sure that Darwin’s survival of the fittest will do its work on the morons who believe this stuff.

Sorry to nitpick but sadly it's killing mainly elderly people who were already not a part of the gene pool, so Darwin doesn't apply.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/12/20 at 2:14 pm

:) :)

Written By: Slim95 on 12/12/20 at 8:42 pm

I think the article is ridiculous. What would be the motive for it to be a hoax? This is isn't the first time masks are being used too. Masks have been used in previous pandemics such as the Spanish Flu to help stop the spread. One thing I don't agree on is governments making it mandatory to wear masks and the over-the-top social distancing measures and lockdown put in place, as well as the fear-mongering by the media. If the government asked nicely I bet more people would comply. But it's not a hoax. I know several people who got it and oddly enough none of them were elderly.

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 12/12/20 at 8:48 pm

See, this is why the pandemic only gets worse, stubborn people 🙄 I hate people who just spread the virus because they think it's fake, raising concerns in their community because lots of innocent people are gonna be vulnerable to death or infection. This is why lots of business have been shutting down, the economy is in great recession, and anxiety/depression rates have been increased due to major threats and concerns.

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 12/12/20 at 8:49 pm

1.5 Million people have died from Covid, yet you're saying it's fake which is very patronizing and offensive to those who died or those who have lost their friends/family members to Covid-19.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/13/20 at 3:34 pm

Oh why don't you dig for more info on the WHY's of it all  happening?  And  so many did die from maybe finally the virus got them and they were already living with chronic health issues...Don't you read other stuff? Early 2010??? 

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 12/13/20 at 3:52 pm

Oh why don't you dig for more info on the WHY's of it all  happening?  And  so many did die from maybe finally the virus got them and they were already living with chronic health issues...Don't you read other stuff? Early 2010???
How about you stop making posts like these that will irritate everyone and just listen? We've told you multiple times to stop starting an argument over constructive criticism, we didn't mean it to be rude, but since you're only making it worse, of course we'll get angry.

Just because someone has covid, and has a grandfather with health problems, it doesn't mean he can just kill him and act like he got away with it, think about it. Jesus christ! 😤🙄 I'm trying to tell you that I disagree in a nice way, but instead, you get angry over what we say that are facts and beneficial to ending the pandemic, yet you're wanting the pandemic to continue.

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 12/13/20 at 3:58 pm

Jamin, if you have Covid, and you know you have it yet you keep touching everybody inappropriately to give them Covid, and some people die from it, its all your fault. You can't get away with that, as people will know who's the cause of the outbreak in a certain community. If you're in that situation, good luck defending yourself. Think about it. 🙄

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/13/20 at 5:41 pm

I think about a lot of things and take care of my health and Don't Live In Fear as millions apparently do....very sad :( :(

And I hug my grandkids and daughter when I see them, and sometimes a friend when they reach out....

The more fear the weaker one's immune system is..think about that one 2010's.....

And  you know we are free to read or ignore anything we choose to, right? 

Why limit one's information>?????

Written By: LooseBolt on 12/13/20 at 8:42 pm

I don't think any of us are limiting our information; we just don't read garbage.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/13/20 at 9:47 pm

I don't think any of us are limiting our information; we just don't read garbage.

That is smart of any of you, good not to read garbage, as they say garbage in, garbage out...   

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/14/20 at 10:30 am

That is smart of any of you, good not to read garbage, as they say garbage in, garbage out... 

So why do you keep posting garbage?

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 12/14/20 at 11:50 am

I'm just gonna ignore what you say from now on  ::)

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/17/20 at 2:32 pm

I continue to believe it's all been a long planned out hoax, perhaps started to be planned 5-6 yrs ago to depopulate the world, to get Trump out of office and lord knows what else the evil forces planned for.

Lost lives due to the virus, hitting people on top of their already chronic health conditions.
Lost livliehoods due to lockdowns...
Lost schooling for our kids.
And the list goes on and on....

Money made from all this:

New industries started: Masks, sanitizers etc tc

More money for Pfizer  and others to get that Miracle vaccine in everyone....B.S.

Here is a conversation with Dr. Cowan and Jon Rappaport, I listened to part of it but don't expect any of you to take the time to listen and absorb.

https://www.westonaprice.org/covid-19-vaccines-important-points/

And by all means don't read any of this info as so many of you have your minds all made up .....

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/17/20 at 3:16 pm

I continue to believe it's all been a long planned out hoax, perhaps started to be planned 5-6 yrs ago to depopulate the world, to get Trump out of office and lord knows what else the evil forces planned for.

Lost lives due to the virus, hitting people on top of their already chronic health conditions.

More money for Pfizer  and others to get that Miracle vaccine in everyone....B.S.

Here is a conversation with Dr. Cowan and Jon Rappaport, I listened to part of it but don't expect any of you to take the time to listen and absorb.

And by all means don't read any of this info as so many of you have your minds all made up .....

I think I can speak for a lot of people here who are pretty open-minded. But when you spew conspiracy theories from less than reputable sources, we tend to get turned off. And when your sources has been debunked, you disregard it because your "mind is made up".

You have this attitude that you are right and everyone else-including experts in the field are wrong. It doesn't matter what anyone says. Your belief system will not change but yet you insist that ALL of us must change and buy into your belief system. And that is the reason people tend to be hostile toward you.

Cat

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/17/20 at 3:21 pm

I think I can speak for a lot of people here who are pretty open-minded. But when you spew conspiracy theories from less than reputable sources, we tend to get turned off. And when your sources has been debunked, you disregard it because your "mind is made up".

You have this attitude that you are right and everyone else-including experts in the field are wrong. It doesn't matter what anyone says. Your belief system will not change but yet you insist that ALL of us must change and buy into your belief system. And that is the reason people tend to be hostile toward you.

Cat

Cat: There are Millions of people out there, billions with their opinions and all the research they've done.

I worked in a private school for some yrs and the healthiest children were the ones not loaded with vaccines, TRUTH....and there is a lot of talk out there on this issue.  Check that one out if you care to.

The truth is I tune into other than the mainstream TV stuff, and I'd say MOST here do not, so  you are all getting one point of view....

And it's very true I don't run to drugs when I feel something is off in my body, I search out supports to heal myself....and there are millions like  me also...I'm not alone.  But there are plenty who run to pharma and they will survive big time and continue making  their mega profits for their stockholders.....No stock holders for the Grape Seed Extract industry...ummmmm

We just "think" like day and night, oil and water, salt and pepper, that is what I surmise...and it's OK Cat....

There are plenty of ways to heal for everyone in the world to pick and choose, even those who go out into the woods and dig up herbs, roots, bark ....

Written By: wagonman76 on 12/17/20 at 4:17 pm

Long planned out (and released from Chinese labs) is certainly possible. But especially for anyone who has lost a loved one or suffered through it themselves, it’s in no way a hoax.

One of our shop guys lost his mom to it, now he’s been suffering with it for close to a month. Spent a week in the hospital and still can’t get enough oxygen to come back to work. Hope he pulls through. Avid outdoorsman, hunter, fisher. Not one to stay cooped up and sanitized and medicated by big pharma. And one of the few guys in the shop who never smoked.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/17/20 at 4:56 pm

Wagon:  I wonder if the people you mentioned above ever took Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and lord forbid Grape Seed Extract....the first 3 are pretty well known to the world....the Grape Seed Ex  to those in the holistic healing world....  If the people you mention were not on top of their immune system health, and they got the "virus" it most likely pushed them over, true with many many.

I spent 4.5 months in rehabs for a horrible knee infection, long story, and  those people were all barely alive, all so sick and were they taking the above,  probably NOT.   

During the months in rehabs I had to "beg" for Vit D and had to hide my own stash of supplements in my purse that I kept close to me....

It's sad that so many don't have a clue on keeping healthier,  I had it in my own mom/dad, mom was into prevention, dad no way, but in spite lived to 95, must have been the alcohol that killed all the germs..... 

Wagon, do a search:  Was Coronavirus planned      Many hits come up, believe them or not....

Written By: Howard on 12/18/20 at 4:34 am

Wagon:  I wonder if the people you mentioned above ever took Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and lord forbid Grape Seed Extract....the first 3 are pretty well known to the world....the Grape Seed Ex  to those in the holistic healing world....  If the people you mention were not on top of their immune system health, and they got the "virus" it most likely pushed them over, true with many many.

I spent 4.5 months in rehabs for a horrible knee infection, long story, and  those people were all barely alive, all so sick and were they taking the above,  probably NOT.   

During the months in rehabs I had to "beg" for Vit D and had to hide my own stash of supplements in my purse that I kept close to me....

It's sad that so many don't have a clue on keeping healthier,  I had it in my own mom/dad, mom was into prevention, dad no way, but in spite lived to 95, must have been the alcohol that killed all the germs..... 

Wagon, do a search:  Was Coronavirus planned      Many hits come up, believe them or not....

Drinking lots of vitamin C, getting exercise and eating good foods is a start.

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/18/20 at 9:35 am

Wait a sec. Trump wasn't IN OFFICE 5-6 years ago.  Like so many other conspiracy theories, this makes no sense, pure BS

Written By: Elor on 12/18/20 at 11:11 am

Wait a sec. Trump wasn't IN OFFICE 5-6 years ago.  Like so many other conspiracy theories, this makes no sense, pure BS
And everybody expected Clinton to win during the race... That means the people behind it are not only conspirators but also psychics.
Or they are the ones who conspired to get Trump into office so they could get him out of office. It all makes sense now.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/18/20 at 12:24 pm

The depopulation thing was discussed a long time ago, trumps entrance made it happen faster...  Read on Rockerfeller and depopulation issues....

Here is David Rockerfeller:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClqUcScwnn8

Written By: Elor on 12/18/20 at 12:37 pm

The depopulation thing was discussed a long time ago, trumps entrance made it happen faster...  Read on Rockerfeller and depopulation issues....

So they wanted depopulation, Trump's pathetic Corona mangement gave them depopulation and therefore they wanted get rid of him and planned it all before he was even president... makes all sense....

Written By: Slim95 on 12/18/20 at 12:39 pm

Here is David Rockerfeller:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClqUcScwnn8

USA is not the only country in the world. It is a global pandemic. It didn't just affect the US.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/18/20 at 1:02 pm

Who said it is only USA?  Over population is worldwide...  And birth control sure does  not work.  This is for Slim....

I'm in no way condoning what is going on, but listen to Rockerfeller's video I posted above...so many heads in the sand and ears plugged....

Reducing population is not a new subject, China has been working on that one for years....limiting people  as to how many children to bring into the world..don't know where that all stands now, but it's been a hot issue there....glad I did my share, 1 child to replace me, it worked out this way with some  help from me too.

Written By: Slim95 on 12/18/20 at 1:38 pm

Who said it is only USA?  Over population is worldwide...  And birth control sure does  not work.  This is for Slim....

I'm in no way condoning what is going on, but listen to Rockerfeller's video I posted above...so many heads in the sand and ears plugged....

Reducing population is not a new subject, China has been working on that one for years....limiting people  as to how many children to bring into the world..don't know where that all stands now, but it's been a hot issue there....glad I did my share, 1 child to replace me, it worked out this way with some  help from me too.

You said it was made to get Trump out of office. When the virus didn't even originate in North America but in China and it's worldwide.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/18/20 at 1:44 pm

You said it was made to get Trump out of office. When the virus didn't even originate in North America but in China and it's worldwide.

I said talk of depopulation has been going on for years, read my stuff, and that PERHAPS the Covid mess is a big push to get it all going and in conjunciton with getting rid of trump...how convenient it all came in trump's 4th yr...the Covid switch was turned on as I call it....

I don't have the answers but I read and read and read and make decisions in my mind....

Make your decisons, Slim.

Written By: Slim95 on 12/18/20 at 1:49 pm

I said talk of depopulation has been going on for years, read my stuff, and that PERHAPS the Covid mess is a big push to get it all going and in conjunciton with getting rid of trump...how convenient it all came in trump's 4th yr...the Covid switch was turned on as I call it....

I don't have the answers but I read and read and read and make decisions in my mind....

Make your decisons, Slim.

This is what I'm saying. The US is just one country in a world full of dozens and dozens of countries and the pandemic has affected the world, not the US only... So why would it be about getting Trump out?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/18/20 at 1:56 pm

Who said it is only USA?  Over population is worldwide...  And birth control sure does  not work.   This is for Slim....

Birth control does work-when people have access to it. But, there are many who are trying to defund Planned Parenthood-where many women get their birth control because (Goddess forbid) they may preform a couple of abortions. I don't know if it is still this way but there was a time when insurance companies wouldn't pay for birth control but they would pay for Viagra and for abortions.

Cat

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/18/20 at 2:16 pm

This is what I'm saying. The US is just one country in a world full of dozens and dozens of countries and the pandemic has affected the world, not the US only... So why would it be about getting Trump out?

Oh this is it, I've heard so much about how the U.S. financed China and that it maybe all started off in a North Carolina lab...so the U.S. has a  lot of money in this world pandemic or plannedemic....  Thata's it from me for  now.

On world wide B.C. too bad the 3rd world countries don't have B.C., maybe more do now but I can't keep up nor need to....  But then there is the religious aspect ::)

Written By: karen on 12/18/20 at 2:42 pm

China no longer has a one child policy. They realised it was skewing their population as people only wanted boys, so where was the next generation going to come from?

As an aside to the discussion on birth control it is free in the U.K. if you get it from your doctor or a sexual health clinic.

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/19/20 at 9:52 am

There was nothing in Rockefeller's speech advocating for anything other than worldwide cooperation to solve  long acknowledged issues (population growth, climate change, resource depletion etc).  But never mind, the conspiracy nutters see the evil that surrounds us.  It's the Illuminati, or maybe the Rothchilds, or the Masons, or the Pope.  Maybe it's space aliens.  All out to get Trump

Written By: Elor on 12/19/20 at 10:07 am

There was nothing in Rockefeller's speech advocating for anything other than worldwide cooperation to solve  long acknowledged issues (population growth, climate change, resource depletion etc).  But never mind, the conspiracy nutters see the evil that surrounds us.  It's the Illuminati, or maybe the Rothchilds, or the Masons, or the Pope.  Maybe it's space aliens.  All out to get Trump
It's also funny how the conspirators have the power to control every reputable media outlet, every judge, every doctor, every university and every government worldwide while being completely incapable of silencing the people who "found them out" on the internet.
If even1/4th of those conspiracy theories were true most people peddling them would end up floating down a river face down. Yet nothing happens....

Written By: 90s Guy on 12/19/20 at 12:42 pm

Gonna explain something here
My mother was hospitalized with a heart attack on October 6th. She was 66, she had numerous underlying conditions including chronic kidney failure, liver cancer (in situ), and other conditions (post liver transplant low immunity due to immuno-suppressive drugs). She caught Covid in mid October and was moved to a Covid unit. They put her on a respirator despite her not needing it at that point - the day prior she was speaking and wasn't short of breath. The respirator weakened her lungs. She was put back on it three different times, and each time she was taken off she was fine. Within two weeks, she was cleared of Covid and removed from the unit but the damage done to her lungs from the respirator was done, and her kidneys advanced from chronic to acute failure (and the fact that she was refusing dialysis didn't help). She was dependent on the respirator, which can happen if you are on it enough.

Her body swelled up due to the refused dialysis treatments, retaining fluids, which further complicated her breathing - the fluid was on her lungs and already weakened heart (after the heart attack, her heart was so badly damaged she needed total valve replacement). She rapidly declined despite being two weeks Covid free, and was removed off all life supports and given morphine to ease her out of this world. Despite removal of supports of all kinds, all medication, and hourly administration of morphine (and Ativan), she did not pass until ten hours after removal of supports.

The hospital put her death down as Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome secondary to Covid. But she was Covid free at death, and her symptoms were mainly acute, severe kidney failure complicated by massive heart damage. I asked the funeral director about that, and he said that putting Covid down is a formality and hospitals are pressured to do so by the State; if a person has Covid at any point and dies after, they have to be marked as a Covid death.

For example, I could have Covid this week, die of a massive stroke two weeks from now, and I'd be marked as a Covid death.

Written By: 90s Guy on 12/19/20 at 12:46 pm

Or another example
I work in a nursing home, which is the front line of Covid.
I am tested weekly (mandatory), and have been so since March or April, whenever the swab test was introduced.
In July, a coworker who I was sitting next to (less than 5 feet) caught Covid and was out of work (he told me he had no symptoms, they just weren't allowing him back to work) for two months.
Meanwhile, despite spending 8 hours a day RIGHT NEXT TO HIM as he was Covid positive, I was never positive despite being tested almost daily at that point.
And despite being in Covid positive units as part of my job (doing rounds), I still haven't tested positive.

My father was with my mother every day even when she had Covid and was kissing her and he did not once test positive himself.

Written By: 90s Guy on 12/19/20 at 12:47 pm

It's not about getting Trump out, it's about The Great Reset. Trudeau even made reference to Covid as a great opportunity to implement the Great Reset on tape.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/19/20 at 12:55 pm

Gonna explain something here
My mother was hospitalized with a heart attack on October 6th. She was 66, she had numerous underlying conditions including chronic kidney failure, liver cancer (in situ), and other conditions (post liver transplant low immunity due to immuno-suppressive drugs). She caught Covid in mid October and was moved to a Covid unit. They put her on a respirator despite her not needing it at that point - the day prior she was speaking and wasn't short of breath. The respirator weakened her lungs. She was put back on it three different times, and each time she was taken off she was fine. Within two weeks, she was cleared of Covid and removed from the unit but the damage done to her lungs from the respirator was done, and her kidneys advanced from chronic to acute failure (and the fact that she was refusing dialysis didn't help). She was dependent on the respirator, which can happen if you are on it enough.

Her body swelled up due to the refused dialysis treatments, retaining fluids, which further complicated her breathing - the fluid was on her lungs and already weakened heart (after the heart attack, her heart was so badly damaged she needed total valve replacement). She rapidly declined despite being two weeks Covid free, and was removed off all life supports and given morphine to ease her out of this world. Despite removal of supports of all kinds, all medication, and hourly administration of morphine (and Ativan), she did not pass until ten hours after removal of supports.

The hospital put her death down as Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome secondary to Covid. But she was Covid free at death, and her symptoms were mainly acute, severe kidney failure complicated by massive heart damage. I asked the funeral director about that, and he said that putting Covid down is a formality and hospitals are pressured to do so by the State; if a person has Covid at any point and dies after, they have to be marked as a Covid death.

For example, I could have Covid this week, die of a massive stroke two weeks from now, and I'd be marked as a Covid death.

((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Cat

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/19/20 at 1:21 pm

90's guy, so sorry for  your loss, your mother was young.  And I'm sure there are many stories out there on deaths, that were probably unnecessary....Words are hard to describe and I've heard about so many dying in  hospitals from medical mistakes...

And all this mess of Covid is probably not all about getting Trump out but perhaps part of it... Again sorry. 

I've had a couple hospital issues and work so  hard to stay out of them and keep my health up as best I know how.....

Written By: Slim95 on 12/19/20 at 1:23 pm

It's not about getting Trump out, it's about The Great Reset. Trudeau even made reference to Covid as a great opportunity to implement the Great Reset on tape.

A couple guys politicizing a situation is hardly evidence of a conspiracy to fake a pandemic. If the virus was fake, then how come so many people I know got it? At least a dozen people I personally know got the virus.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/19/20 at 1:29 pm

I don't know a soul who got "it" and my circle of friends are all up there in age...except my daughter and grandkids and they are on a plane for a Mexican beach holiday....they like to be away every christmas as their gift and they can do it...so covid has not stopped them.

I  think it's wise to keep close to  home but that is me at 82...

Whether covid is all hyped up, we'll never know...some say bad flu, bad cold etc etc etc and all the other  health issues people had, just pushed them over....

And as I've said here and other places and to many of my friends, who don't want to believe it, the Covid "reset" switch was turned on big time in March....

Written By: Howard on 12/19/20 at 1:45 pm

Or another example
I work in a nursing home, which is the front line of Covid.
I am tested weekly (mandatory), and have been so since March or April, whenever the swab test was introduced.
In July, a coworker who I was sitting next to (less than 5 feet) caught Covid and was out of work (he told me he had no symptoms, they just weren't allowing him back to work) for two months.
Meanwhile, despite spending 8 hours a day RIGHT NEXT TO HIM as he was Covid positive, I was never positive despite being tested almost daily at that point.
And despite being in Covid positive units as part of my job (doing rounds), I still haven't tested positive.

My father was with my mother every day even when she had Covid and was kissing her and he did not once test positive himself.

Man, that's sad to hear.  :\'(

Written By: 90s Guy on 12/19/20 at 3:37 pm

A couple guys politicizing a situation is hardly evidence of a conspiracy to fake a pandemic. If the virus was fake, then how come so many people I know got it? At least a dozen people I personally know got the virus.

How do you really know you got it, though? You trust a doctor who sends a test to a big Pharma lab, and the big Pharma lab says you "got it."
Outside of my mother (who had no symptoms but was thrown on a respirator anyway) and my coworker (who said he had no symptoms) no one I know has caught it, and I work in a nursing home. You'd think half my staff would've been out at points and gotten it.

It is a conspiracy to implement the Great Reset. And Trudeau is not a "couple of guys" he's a leader of a global power, stating it's a good excuse to implement an agenda, on tape. Biden's slogan "Build Back Better" comes DIRECTLY from the book The Great Reset.

Written By: Elor on 12/19/20 at 3:53 pm

Outside of my mother (who had no symptoms but was thrown on a respirator anyway)

Did the doctors say why they put your mother on a respirator?

no one I know has caught it, and I work in a nursing home. You'd think half my staff would've been out at points and gotten it.
I don't know how the US handles that but here nursing homes are the most protected areas we have. They do what they can to keep Covid out. I assume it's the same in the States.

It is a conspiracy to implement the Great Reset. And Trudeau is not a "couple of guys" he's a leader of a global power, stating it's a good excuse to implement an agenda, on tape. Biden's slogan "Build Back Better" comes DIRECTLY from the book The Great Reset.
You are aware that this is a world wide problem which also happens in non capitalistic countries?

Written By: 90s Guy on 12/19/20 at 4:02 pm

Did the doctors say why they put your mother on a respirator?
I don't know how the US handles that but here nursing homes are the most protected areas we have. They do what they can to keep Covid out. I assume it's the same in the States.
You are aware that this is a world wide problem which also happens in non capitalistic countries?

The Great Reset is not just an economic agenda, but an environmentalist one, which obviously would effect the globe.
As to why she was put on a respirator? Fluid building up in her lungs from fluid retention due to renal failure, as I was told at the time (was suspicion of pulmonary embolism which was ruled out by testing). This was occurring simultaneously with the Covid, and had persisted after - and she had had kidney failure chronically for several years beforehand. She was given for the Covid that medication - starts with an R - and had responded well to the point that they removed her from the isolated Covid unit within 2 weeks because she tested negative, to a more intensive advanced care unit as the renal failure worsened. But still, Covid death to get those juicy numbers and keep us wearing masks forever.

Written By: 2001 on 12/19/20 at 4:24 pm

The Great Reset is not just an economic agenda, but an environmentalist one, which obviously would effect the globe.
As to why she was put on a respirator? Fluid building up in her lungs from fluid retention due to renal failure, as I was told at the time (was suspicion of pulmonary embolism which was ruled out by testing). This was occurring simultaneously with the Covid, and had persisted after - and she had had kidney failure chronically for several years beforehand. She was given for the Covid that medication - starts with an R - and had responded well to the point that they removed her from the isolated Covid unit within 2 weeks because she tested negative, to a more intensive advanced care unit as the renal failure worsened. But still, Covid death to get those juicy numbers and keep us wearing masks forever.

I am really sorry to hear about your mother man. What a cruel way to go and so suddenly too.  :\'(

Your mother's death seems like a grey area on whether it was a result of COVID or not. Keep in mind, it's not the virus that kills people, but rather the immune response. Your body throws everything it can at the invader and this can result in a cytokine storm, an inflammatory response that can damage the lungs and other tissues and organs. Usually the end result is an destruction of the lung tissues, which allows fluids to leak into it resulting in pneumonia. This is and other types of lung and heart failure is what ultimately kills most people, rather than the virus eating you alive.

I'm not a doctor let alone your mother's doctor, but I wouldn't rule corona out. I don't know about the US but here in Canada we usually have social workers and therapists on site to help grieving and bereaving people, you can probably direct your questions to them and they can perhaps give you the answers you seek and give you some closure.

Take care my dude. It sounds horrific what happened.  :-[

Written By: Slim95 on 12/22/20 at 12:16 am

The Great Reset is not just an economic agenda

The Great Reset makes me very, very nervous and a it's just plain disrespectful that a couple of rich people are politicizing and taking advantage of a tragic and deadly pandemic for political purposes (and sinister purposes, a lot of those guys on top are not looking for positive change but to remain rich and make everyone else slaves to their system).

Written By: 2001 on 12/22/20 at 6:49 am

The Great Reset makes me very, very nervous and a it's just plain disrespectful that a couple of rich people are politicizing and taking advantage of a tragic and deadly pandemic for political purposes (and sinister purposes, a lot of those guys on top are not looking for positive change but to remain rich and make everyone else slaves to their system).

Isn't the great reset just a slogan for a slew of income redistribution schemes? How is that going to keep the rich rich?  ???

Written By: Slim95 on 12/22/20 at 12:21 pm

Isn't the great reset just a slogan for a slew of income redistribution schemes? How is that going to keep the rich rich?  ???

Do you really think the global powers who proposing it will want to give up their wealth? They want to control people. They will still be rich and powerful.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/22/20 at 12:31 pm

Do your BEST to NOT be part of the sheep herd and spread good words and deeds to others and be of service, good deeds will prevail....there is FAR more good in the world  than evil. 

And work on lifting people  up than knocking them down, which is so much the case out  there...

Spread Peace ... it works..

Written By: 2001 on 12/22/20 at 12:55 pm

Do you really think the global powers who proposing it will want to give up their wealth? They want to control people. They will still be rich and powerful.

What global powers are you talking about it? It was Trudeau who said it,and he raised taxes on the rich many times.

Written By: Slim95 on 12/22/20 at 1:02 pm

What global powers are you talking about it? It was Trudeau who said it,and he raised taxes on the rich many times.

I didn't hear anything about Trudeau saying it. I just know The Great Reset was proposed by the World Economic Forum.

Written By: 2001 on 12/22/20 at 1:18 pm

I didn't hear anything about Trudeau saying it. I just know The Great Reset was proposed by the World Economic Forum.

Oh I thought you were talking about this nonsense lol https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Reset#Response_in_Canada

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/23/20 at 10:27 am

Do your BEST to NOT be part of the sheep herd and spread good words and deeds to others and be of service, good deeds will prevail....there is FAR more good in the world  than evil. 

And work on lifting people  up than knocking them down, which is so much the case out  there...

Spread Peace ... it works..

This I can agree with, I call it paying it forward

Written By: Dude111 on 12/25/20 at 9:54 pm

Ask the more than 250,000 victims of COVID if they think it's a hoax!  Oh yea, you can't BECAUSE THEY ARE DEAD

Donny we dont really know how many people have died..... THEY ARE ELEVATING THE NUMBERS LIKE CRAZY.. (They are labeling almost everything as "Covid") I dont wanna make you or cat mad (Your my friends)  but there is very suspicious things going on with this!!

Written By: karen on 12/26/20 at 2:27 am

Donny we dont really know how many people have died..... THEY ARE ELEVATING THE NUMBERS LIKE CRAZY.. (They are labeling almost everything as "Covid") I dont wanna make you or cat mad (Your my friends)  but there is very suspicious things going on with this!!

His name is Carlos not Don, and certainly not “Donny”.

What suspicious things? What advantage is there for the government or anyone else to lie about the figures?

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/26/20 at 10:12 am

His name is Carlos not Don, and certainly not “Donny”.

What suspicious things? What advantage is there for the government or anyone else to lie about the figures?

Thank you, and to answer your question, there is none, in fact the reverse is more likely

Written By: LooseBolt on 12/31/20 at 5:25 pm

Holy sheesh this country is doomed.

Written By: jaminhealth on 01/01/21 at 2:33 pm

People need to take stands and not be led around like Sheep as we have been...lots going on in CA to get rid of some of the politicans and people suing for business closures they are going thru and may never come back...and people now grouping together  and going into markets with NO MASKS,,,,control control control...and there are  No Mask laws on the books etc.... Wake Up and Do Your Parts...

And get  your immune systems STRONG.....this is your best way...

Written By: Don Carlos on 01/02/21 at 10:22 am

People need to take stands and not be led around like Sheep as we have been...lots going on in CA to get rid of some of the politicans and people suing for business closures they are going thru and may never come back...and people now grouping together  and going into markets with NO MASKS,,,,control control control...and there are  No Mask laws on the books etc.... Wake Up and Do Your Parts...

Exactly!  Following those who espouse conspiracy theories, who deny science and act in ways that could put others, especially those with whom they come into close contact (like family) is irrational and could be fatal

Written By: jaminhealth on 01/02/21 at 2:08 pm

::) ::)  I think you have stock in some mask companies....  D.C.

Written By: Elor on 01/02/21 at 3:10 pm

I think he has some stock in common sense and responsibility....

Written By: Dude111 on 01/03/21 at 11:36 pm

Holy sheesh this country is doomed.

I think it is...... Its very scary :(

Written By: Don Carlos on 01/04/21 at 9:42 am

I think he has some stock in common sense and responsibility....

No stock in masks, and thanks Elor

Written By: LooseBolt on 01/16/21 at 11:24 am

Where were you between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm on Wednesday, January 6? Asking for a few friends.

Written By: jaminhealth on 01/16/21 at 11:45 am

I think it is...... Its very scary :(

Many out there are talking communism takeover, I don't want to think that, BUT, almost all the mom and pop businesses are closing down or closed down, and the BIG guys continue their business, those like Amazon, Walmart and the likes....

If this is how communism starts, well??? 

Written By: jaminhealth on 01/16/21 at 11:47 am

Where were you between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm on Wednesday, January 6? Asking for a few friends.

Loose:  I don't know what this means, on  Jan 6 I was  home where I've been for some yrs..

Written By: Don Carlos on 01/16/21 at 12:22 pm

Many out there are talking communism takeover, I don't want to think that, BUT, almost all the mom and pop businesses are closing down or closed down, and the BIG guys continue their business, those like Amazon, Walmart and the likes....

It has nothing to do with communism.  It's good old fashion capitalism, the big fish eat the small fish, competition.  I really wish people, not just you Jamin, would learn what words mean before using them

Written By: jaminhealth on 01/16/21 at 12:36 pm

Come on we have lived in a capitalistic economy as long as I've been alive, 82 yrs, but as what is  happening out there and WILL IT CONTINUE, will things turnaround some day, or have all these SMALLER people lost their businesses and lives for that matter....

More and more depression, suicides, and it goes on and on all due to this Covid mess....you don't read/hear this D.C? 

It's been coming, Sears, Penneys, and more and more like these businesses are gone and going.... 

If Bezos is our new world, I'm not supporting him, I try NOT to buy from this Amazon and work to support the other smaller companies and even ebay. 

I don't know where  you come from  up there in Vt world....maybe another totall other place.

Big fish eating the small fish, good lord what thinking.  Almost cruel.

Written By: Elor on 01/16/21 at 2:25 pm

Do you even know what communism is? This is the exact opposite of communism. But hey, at least you are consistent with being misinformed and not having a clue.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/16/21 at 2:51 pm

Come on we have lived in a capitalistic economy as long as I've been alive, 82 yrs, but as what is  happening out there and WILL IT CONTINUE, will things turnaround some day, or have all these SMALLER people lost their businesses and lives for that matter....

More and more depression, suicides, and it goes on and on all due to this Covid mess....you don't read/hear this D.C? 

It's been coming, Sears, Penneys, and more and more like these businesses are gone and going.... 

If Bezos is our new world, I'm not supporting him, I try NOT to buy from this Amazon and work to support the other smaller companies and even ebay. 

I don't know where  you come from  up there in Vt world....maybe another totall other place.

Big fish eating the small fish, good lord what thinking.  Almost cruel.

Yes, we have lived in a capitalist society for so very long. But things have gotten bad when capitalism is allowed to run rampant. It started in the '70s. Campaign finance laws were laxed and corporations could basically buy off politicians and make laws that benefit those corporations. And those same corporations could care less about their workers. A few years ago, there was a sign in a Walmart about helping fellow Walmart workers have a Thanksgiving dinner-because Walmart refused to pay workers a living wage.

As for the big fish eating the little fish-that is the name of the game in corporate America. Do you remember Continental Airlines? Continental was eaten by United.  What about U.S. Air? U.S. Air was eaten by American Airlines. This is just two examples in the airline industry. Do you remember Foley's Department store? Foley's was swallowed up by Macy's. It goes on like that.

Cat 

Written By: jaminhealth on 01/16/21 at 3:53 pm

Yes, we have lived in a capitalist society for so very long. But things have gotten bad when capitalism is allowed to run rampant. It started in the '70s. Campaign finance laws were laxed and corporations could basically buy off politicians and make laws that benefit those corporations. And those same corporations could care less about their workers. A few years ago, there was a sign in a Walmart about helping fellow Walmart workers have a Thanksgiving dinner-because Walmart refused to pay workers a living wage.

As for the big fish eating the little fish-that is the name of the game in corporate America. Do you remember Continental Airlines? Continental was eaten by United.  What about U.S. Air? U.S. Air was eaten by American Airlines. This is just two examples in the airline industry. Do you remember Foley's Department store? Foley's was swallowed up by Macy's. It goes on like that.

Cat

I remember  so much having lived so long....U.S. Air was originally Allegheny Airlines out of Pgh...Do you remember Pam Am?  KLM? 

I was walking thru Kaufmann's Dept store in PA with my 2 month old in my arms when JFK was assinated, who remembers that time?

Since we are talking about remembering, did you save Green  Stamps, save Tin Cans to recycle?  I was born during the Great Depression and remember it all..

And yes I know what communism is and it was Elor I believe who called me on that one....

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/16/21 at 4:25 pm

I remember  so much having lived so long....U.S. Air was originally Allegheny Airlines out of Pgh...Do you remember Pam Am?  KLM? 

I was walking thru Kaufmann's Dept store in PA with my 2 month old in my arms when JFK was assinated, who remembers that time?

Since we are talking about remembering, did you save Green  Stamps, save Tin Cans to recycle?  I was born during the Great Depression and remember it all..

And yes I know what communism is and it was Elor I believe who called me on that one....

Yes, I do remember Allegheny Airlines-and I knew that it changed its name to U.S. Air. In fact, I have an old train case/makeup suitcase with an Allegheny name/address sticker on it. From the address, I must have flown Allegheny around 1977.

I also have a friend who used to be a flight attendant for Pan-Am.

Cat 

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 01/16/21 at 4:50 pm

I remember S&H (Sperry & Hutchinson) Green Stamps well. I got a stereo with them. It wasn't a great one but I played it into the ground with all the GREAT albums of the day. I got numerous other things with Green Stamps as well. You had to go to the "redemption center" to get the merchandise.

I was sent home from school when JFK was killed, and I remember the ongoing  news about it on the radio which we had on more than the TV in those times. And I remember when RFK was killed, the lady who lived downstairs told me. When Martin Luther King was killed they broke into whatever TV show I was watching with a news bulletin.  We got our news in various ways in those pre-internet times.

Written By: jaminhealth on 01/16/21 at 8:47 pm

Yes, I do remember Allegheny Airlines-and I knew that it changed its name to U.S. Air. In fact, I have an old train case/makeup suitcase with an Allegheny name/address sticker on it. From the address, I must have flown Allegheny around 1977.

I also have a friend who used to be a flight attendant for Pan-Am.

Cat

Ah, my cousin who is now in her early 70's started with Allegheny in Pgh when she was about 18, and then it became USAir, and at one point British Airways was involved...she retired from that airline after maybe 30 some yrs...

Written By: Elor on 01/17/21 at 12:11 am

KLM does still exist and is the oldest airline. They were never gone. ???
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KLM

Check for new replies or respond here...