inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 22 Potential Adverse Effects from Covid vaccine from FDA site

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/13/20 at 12:31 pm

If you are on the fence, this may  help you:

FDA download,

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download

A more straight forward site with the same FDA data on the potential adverse effects:

https://www.intellihub.com/fda-lists-22-potential-adverse-effects-of-new-covid-19-vaccine-and-its-not-looking-good/

Subject: Re: 22 Potential Adverse Effects from Covid vaccine from FDA site

Written By: karen on 12/13/20 at 1:36 pm

That is from a report in October saying what potential effects should be looked for and what is the best way to receive information about any possible side effects.  The same reporting structure will be used that is used for reporting all adverse effects from medicines as this has been shown to work in the past.

It is not saying that any of these effects have been found.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/13/20 at 1:42 pm

That is from a report in October saying what potential effects should be looked for and what is the best way to receive information about any possible side effects.  The same reporting structure will be used that is used for reporting all adverse effects from medicines as this has been shown to work in the past.

It is not saying that any of these effects have been found.

So Oct is  not that long ago and some reports of deaths have been published...and that was JUST in the trials, the "big roll out" is supposed to be happening like tomorrow here in the U.S. -- millions of doses being transported across the U.S. in sub zero systems etc....so time will tell and there will be a lot we don't hear about or many will not know what  hit them...

Written By: karen on 12/13/20 at 1:51 pm

So Oct is  not that long ago and some reports of deaths have been published...and that was JUST in the trials, the "big roll out" is supposed to be happening like tomorrow here in the U.S. -- millions of doses being transported across the U.S. in sub zero systems etc....so time will tell and there will be a lot we don't hear about or many will not know what  hit them...

Yes, and those deaths were either people on the control group (therefore didn’t have the vaccine) or one who had a heart attack two months after receiving the vaccine and one who was already unfit as they had arteriosclerosis and probably shouldn’t have been in the trial anyway.

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 12/14/20 at 11:51 am

I'm still taking it.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/17/20 at 12:56 pm

Important Points on Vaccine from Weston Price:

https://www.westonaprice.org/covid-19-vaccines-important-points/

The vaccine is NOT the total answer.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/17/20 at 2:21 pm

We all GET that you are antivaxx. But not everyone here is. I am a full believer that holistic medicine is beneficial-and usually go the way of holistic remedies first. However, there are times when western medicine is called for-this is one of those times.

If you chose NOT to get vaccinated, that is your right. But, many of us believe that vaccines are necessary to stopping this pandemic and preventing deaths.

Cat

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/17/20 at 2:37 pm

We all GET that you are antivaxx. But not everyone here is. I am a full believer that holistic medicine is beneficial-and usually go the way of holistic remedies first. However, there are times when western medicine is called for-this is one of those times.

If you chose NOT to get vaccinated, that is your right. But, many of us believe that vaccines are necessary to stopping this pandemic and preventing deaths.

Cat

I am not totally Anti, but so much is so  unknown about this rushed mess....of vaccines...Just last night I heard 2 hr discussion by an MD from Oregon who lost his medical licence as he did not want to go with the CDC rules on when to vaccinate.

My own daughter believes her children were harmed by the onslaught of vaccines when her kids were born, too too many at a time....Spread out probably another story. 

More and more continues to be revealed on this travesty of shots.,  and NEVER in history has vaccines been rushed thru as these have......

As I see it as being the oldest person on this group, and I've had a few vaccines in my life, small pox to get into 1st grade, a couple flu vaccines in my early  40's and a tetnus vaccine for a rusty nail issue....and I've been pretty dam healthy....

And the vaccine industry has become very very aggressive in instilling fear into everyone to sell them on their vaccines....it's so clear....  And media went along with it all these years.....

Written By: violet_shy on 12/17/20 at 4:04 pm

My mom wants to get the Covid vaccine. She is 63, and has some health problems. I kinda have mixed feelings about it.  :-\\

Written By: karen on 12/17/20 at 4:07 pm

If you actually read the references given your will see that the facts are twisted to give the most scary negatives that can be taken. One point about the possible side effects was just that list given to the FDA of potential side effects that should be monitored. Not actual side effects, just things to make sure don’t happen.

Also “won’t prevent Covid” Two people in the test group had symptoms severe enough to be hospitalised after the second vaccine, both tested negative on several occasions.

There was something about may cause miscarriage. Two people in the control group had miscarriages. Which is totally different.

Written By: 2001 on 12/17/20 at 4:11 pm

My mom wants to get the Covid vaccine. She is 63, and has some health problems. I kinda have mixed feelings about it.  :-\\

My dad is the same age. My family is all rather impatient to get inoculated. We must've foregone at least 50 family gatherings, 30 dinner parties and 10 weddings since this pandemic began lmao.

Check for new replies or respond here...