inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Pfizer and Moderna vaccines NOT FDA approved but EU (emergency use)

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/18/20 at 4:34 pm

approved...just heard this today from Dr. Kelly Victory who I hear on my radio every day...

And here is an explanation on this from LA Times, all so confusing on this rushed vaccine...

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-12-15/why-eu-taking-so-long-approve-covid-19-vaccine

Today I heard Pelosi, Pence and maybe it was McConnell that took their jabs....

Subject: Re: Pfizer and Moderna vaccines NOT FDA approved but EU (emergency use)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/18/20 at 5:05 pm

Today I heard Pelosi, Pence and maybe it was McConnell that took their jabs....

These are some of the highest profile individuals in the US. It sounds as if it'll be several months before there is a widespread release of the vaccine to the general public, so by then we should have a better idea if there are any adverse effects from it. 

Subject: Re: Pfizer and Moderna vaccines NOT FDA approved but EU (emergency use)

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/20/20 at 12:08 pm

These are some of the highest profile individuals in the US. It sounds as if it'll be several months before there is a widespread release of the vaccine to the general public, so by then we should have a better idea if there are any adverse effects from it.

Talking about this subject with others, here is a comment from one:

(((Imo, there is no real vax. These billions paid to big pharma are just a bribe. Transfer of wealth in sense via our tax money. If they haven't isolated this so-called Covid, how can you make a vaccine?)))

Truth???? 

Written By: Elor on 12/20/20 at 12:12 pm

Talking about this subject with others, here is a comment from one:

(((Imo, there is no real vax. These billions paid to big pharma are just a bribe. Transfer of wealth in sense via our tax money. If they haven't isolated this so-called Covid, how can you make a vaccine?)))

Truth????

It's false.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-isolated-idUSKBN28E2SB

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/20/20 at 12:31 pm

Believe what you want, Reuters organization gets their fat $$$ for all they spew out there...

Believe what and who you want to:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/jon-rappoport/covid-the-virus-that-isnt-there-the-root-fraud-exposed/

Written By: Elor on 12/20/20 at 1:34 pm

Believe what you want, Reuters organization gets their fat $$$ for all they spew out there...

Believe what and who you want to:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/jon-rappoport/covid-the-virus-that-isnt-there-the-root-fraud-exposed/

And you think your conspiracy guys don't make a profit from their stuff? Really?

Let's see who Jon Roppoport is. Sourcewatch.org says
Jon Rappoport (born April 16, 1938) is an American journalist and author, currently living in San Diego, California with his wife, Dr. Laura Thompson, with whom he does much work advocating alternative medicine. Rappoport is presently vice-president of the publishing house Truth Seeker Company, Inc. and authors and sells audio CDs on magic, past life regression and development of paranormal abilities. For a period from 2010-2011 Rappoport hosted his own weekly radio show on the Progressive Radio Network.
https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Jon_Rappoport
So a guy specializing in magic and paranormal abilities is your source for this? Why am I not surprised.

Let's see what the document he quotes says (highlight by me):
Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted
https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download (Page 42)
Oh....it's about the time when the TEST was developed (early this year IIRC). This has nothing to do with the vaccine and is old stuff and just from one country in a global pandemic. Yeah, you paranormal buddy sure knows how to use info.

Besides the virus has been isolated in several countries:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/coronavirus-covid-19-virus-isolate-canada-scientists-mutations-strains-a9399226.html
But I bet Mr paranormal abilities' word is of course more valuable than that.

Maybe you should also make up your mind which conspiracy is the one you want to believe in. You know they are actually excluding each other, right?
So far we had:

The virus is a hoax
The virus is no hoax but isn't as dangerous as official outlets want us to believe
The virus was made for depopulation

I probably forgot several others but whatever.
I think it's obvious that no more than one of them can be true as they exclude each other. If it's a hoax or not as dangerous as claimed it can't be for depopulation. If it's real but not dangerous it can't be a hoax and it can't be for depopulation. If it's for depopulation it can't be harmless or a hoax.
Even if one of them was true it would mean that at least two are false. Or in other words at the very least 66% of your conspiracy providers do either not know what they are talking about or are outright lying to you and that's only if one is true. The number goes up to 100% if none of the theories are true.
Just by applying logic you can see that the majority of them must be wrong / lying. They are playing people for fools and you gladly take whatever they give you as long as it's not the official line.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/20/20 at 2:05 pm

Ah, I just found a long list of Authors who contribute to the Rockwell site and I'm even more impressed... :) 

Written By: karen on 12/20/20 at 3:28 pm

Ah, I just found a long list of Authors who contribute to the Rockwell site and I'm even more impressed... :)

Care to share?

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/20/20 at 8:10 pm

The long list of contributing authors are just a button away on the left top of the Rockwell site.

And I just heard 1 hr of Q&A's on the vaccines, on NPR, and many questions and answers from "experts" and a couple experts even said "we are a few months away from FDA approval of the 2 current vaccines".... being given for emergency use (EU) from authorization status.

Things are a long way off and  my my 64K question, when will the world end lockdowns...months away, years, what?  And people did question the rushed vaccines period..

Written By: Elor on 12/20/20 at 11:06 pm

So it was just proven that the Rockwell author of the article you linked was either completely clueless or outright lying in your face and you are impressed? Must be your special kind of wisdom and good functioning mind I guess.

And I just heard 1 hr of Q&A's on the vaccines, on NPR, and many questions and answers from "experts" and a couple experts even said "we are a few months away from FDA approval of the 2 current vaccines".... being given for emergency use (EU) from authorization status.

The EU goes through the normal vaccine approval process just at an accelerated pace. No "emergency use" things going on or it would already be in use which it isn't. ::)

Written By: karen on 12/21/20 at 1:54 am

1) I wanted to know in particular who impressed you from that list of names. I got the impression that some really well known names would be there.

2) The sue anyone culture in the US means that any drugs take years longer to be approved. I read about an asthma drug that was developed in the U.K. and approved for use. It was in use here and elsewhere in the world for some twenty years, saving many lives, before it was approved in the US. The Covid vaccine that has been approved has been tested in the same way all vaccines are tested. They just ran some stages concurrently to be more efficient.

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/21/20 at 9:58 am

Why bother arguing with her, she's bat crap crazy (or to be polite, irrational).  Like Elor said, if main stream science says it, it MUST be wrong or a conspiracy.  If her off the wall nutters say it, it must be true and an explosive exposee

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/21/20 at 12:15 pm

Why bother arguing with her, she's bat crap crazy (or to be polite, irrational).  Like Elor said, if main stream science says it, it MUST be wrong or a conspiracy.  If her off the wall nutters say it, it must be true and an explosive exposee

You are NOT polite!!!!!

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/21/20 at 12:24 pm

1) I wanted to know in particular who impressed you from that list of names. I got the impression that some really well known names would be there.

2) The sue anyone culture in the US means that any drugs take years longer to be approved. I read about an asthma drug that was developed in the U.K. and approved for use. It was in use here and elsewhere in the world for some twenty years, saving many lives, before it was approved in the US. The Covid vaccine that has been approved has been tested in the same way all vaccines are tested. They just ran some stages concurrently to be more efficient.

Karen, I was NOT going to engage here anymore, but since you asked the authors I know most about and have for years are:  Mike Adams, Dr. David Brownstein, Joseph Mercola, Bill Sardi, Ron Paul

The rudeness of some here is just unbelievable.....makes me wonder who raised them...takes all kinds, this "net" world has brought them out.    ::) 

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/22/20 at 8:50 am

Karen, I was NOT going to engage here anymore, but since you asked the authors I know most about and have for years are:  Mike Adams, Dr. David Brownstein, Joseph Mercola, Bill Sardi, Ron Paul

The rudeness of some here is just unbelievable.....makes me wonder who raised them...takes all kinds, this "net" world has brought them out.    ::)

Some of us just don't suffer fools non-rational thinking very well

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/22/20 at 4:55 pm

New news on more deaths from vaccines.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/13-people-died-during-modernas-covid-vaccine-trial?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com&utm_campaign=1966d71362-Freedom_12_22_20&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_12387f0e3e-1966d71362-407285626

Written By: karen on 12/23/20 at 2:00 am

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/13-people-died-during-modernas-covid-vaccine-trial?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com&utm_campaign=1966d71362-Freedom_12_22_20&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_12387f0e3e-1966d71362-407285626

Did you read the article to get the details?

Written By: Elor on 12/23/20 at 9:26 am

So how many death can be directly linked to the vaccine? The article doesn't point to a single confirmed case so this:
is a lie.

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/23/20 at 10:03 am

Did you read the article to get the details?

I did.  Here is the conclusion:

"Moderna does not connect any of the 13 deaths to either the vaccine or the placebo, saying instead that “hese deaths represent events and rates that occur in the general population of individuals in these age groups.”

But of course it's a dark conspiracy

Written By: karen on 12/23/20 at 11:34 am

I also read the article. I was just curious as to whether jaminhealth had or if the article was posted solely based on the headline.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/23/20 at 12:13 pm

I also read the article. I was just curious as to whether jaminhealth had or if the article was posted solely based on the headline.

There was ENOUGH in the article for me to post it, and you all can pick it apart as you choose....

Written By: Elor on 12/23/20 at 1:10 pm

There was ENOUGH in the article for me to post it, and you all can pick it apart as you choose....
Where is the part about the deaths from the vaccine as you claimed?

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/23/20 at 2:09 pm

Read it, I'm the messenger:

Written By: Elor on 12/23/20 at 2:19 pm

Read it, I'm the messenger:

Stop weaseling around, give me the quote where it says anything about confirmed deaths from vaccines. You made the claim and no one else!

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/23/20 at 3:02 pm

:-X :-X

Written By: karen on 12/23/20 at 3:24 pm

I want to know whether you actually read it all and have any comments. I don’t think you can post something and claim that it says people are dying from the vaccine when it clearly doesn’t. Then when someone asks you for clarification of where this information is say it is up to us to find it. YOU posted it, therefore YOU must know where in the article that information is hiding.

Written By: Elor on 12/24/20 at 3:56 am

YOU posted it, therefore YOU must know where in the article that information is hiding.

And this is the recurring problem with conspiracy theorists. They read something and hop to a conclusion which isn't there but fits the agenda.

It was the same with Mr. Roppoport from lewrockwell.com who wrote two essays on how the virus was never ever isolated even though the paragraph from the government paper that he quoted as proof didn't say that at all. I mean he got from (and I'm paraphrasing here) "We didn't have the isolated virus available to us early this year when we created the test so we used the virus's full length RNA to build it" to "the virus was never isolated anywhere in the world". What mental gymnastics. BTW the sentence that they used the full length RNA to build the test already means that someone must have isolated the virus to get said full length RNA (or am I missing something here?).

Now we have an article that said "some people died during the vaccine trials to different causes" that was presented as "the vaccine has killed several people". How am I still supposed to take any of that serious and as truth when I'm constantly confronted with easily verifiable misinformation, either from ignorance or simply from lying?  ???

Written By: karen on 12/24/20 at 12:07 pm

My children helped at a vaccine centre yesterday. On the way out of the building a lady tripped and fell, dislocating her shoulder. With that evidence, we could warn people that they might suffer a dislocated shoulder after having the vaccine?!

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/24/20 at 12:18 pm

::) ::)  Keep at it folks...you must having a good time.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/24/20 at 12:40 pm

No desire to do that Elor.....enjoy your own stuff....I know what I believe and not into refuting any of  your desires.... :)

Well I was responding to Elor who wants me to refute but I see the request is gone,,,,

Enjoy your  holidays....

Written By: Elor on 12/24/20 at 1:02 pm

In case anybody wonders her second post was in response to a post by me asking her to refute our arguments. I deleted the post later as I thought that the continuation of this thread wouldn't be worth it but she had responded at the same time which resulted in this double post.

No desire to do that Elor.....enjoy your own stuff....I know what I believe and not into refuting any of  your desires.... :)
And that's the problem. You have replaced knowing and truth with believing. Even when you are confronted with evidence that what you believe in is wrong you actively reject it so that your believe can survive. That is the exact opposite of wisdom. It's irrational and delusional.

Check for new replies or respond here...