inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Kirk Cameron - Stardom and Religious History

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/23/20 at 8:36 pm

Many of you may not even know who Kirk is but I do and he has been in the news recently for having "maskless"  Christmas caroling gatherings here in  So. Cal.  While I don't agree with all his choices I respect them....and for the caroling gatherings, good on that.    On reading his religious history, he was raised an atheist and converted to religion later in life....I grew  up the opposite...interesting.  Learned something NEW today...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirk_Cameron

Subject: Re: Kirk Cameron - Stardom and Religious History

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/24/20 at 6:51 am

Many of you may not even know who Kirk is but I do and he has been in the news recently for having "maskless"  Christmas caroling gatherings here in  So. Cal.  While I don't agree with all his choices I respect them....and for the caroling gatherings, good on that.    On reading his religious history, he was raised an atheist and converted to religion later in life....I grew  up the opposite...interesting.  Learned something NEW today...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirk_Cameron

I always thought that he was a douchebag. Both when he was an atheist and afterwards.

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/24/20 at 12:17 pm

I always thought that he was a douchebag. Both when he was an atheist and afterwards.

You just gave me a "sick" laugh ::)

Kirk seems to have a pretty nice life that he has chosen...and I don't think he goes around calling people douchbags!!!!

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/24/20 at 5:52 pm

You just gave me a "sick" laugh ::)

Kirk seems to have a pretty nice life that he has chosen...and I don't think he goes around calling people douchbags!!!!

He had a costar kicked off of Growing Pains because she had done a spread in Playboy. That’s a douchebag move. 

Written By: jaminhealth on 12/24/20 at 6:54 pm

Well, so many are guilty of being judgmental....

Check for new replies or respond here...