inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2021: The year in movies, TV, and video games

Written By: batfan2005 on 01/12/21 at 3:26 pm

There's already a thread for music, but here's one for movies, TV series, and video games. Now do you all prefer if these were each broken up in separate threads? Anyhow with TV, there's the new animated series on Fox "The Great North" that's by the same creators of "Bob's Burgers". Also on Fox is "Call Me Kat" with Mayim Bialik (Blossom, Big Bang Theory) which I read isn't well received by critics and viewers.

Subject: Re: 2021: The year in movies, TV, and video games

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/12/21 at 5:14 pm

Being a movie buff, I am looking forward to the release of Steven Spielberg's remake of "West Side Story", it is due for a Spring release this year, I fear how I am going to view it, for many films now are shown on various different movie 'channels' and I have only two at home.

Subject: Re: 2021: The year in movies, TV, and video games

Written By: batfan2005 on 01/22/21 at 5:20 pm

More delays in movies. With the Batman delayed I was thinking at least the new Ghostbusters will be out this summer. They might as well stick to VOD releases.

Check for new replies or respond here...