inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2020's/current crushes

Written By: batfan2005 on 02/13/21 at 7:50 am

So who are your current celebrity crushes? Mine are Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa, Doja Cat, Zendaya, and Gal Gadot to name a few. Also Jessie Graff from American Ninja Warrior, she's amazing.

Subject: Re: 2020's/current crushes

Written By: Slim95 on 02/14/21 at 3:52 pm

Celebrities aren't my type.

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 02/14/21 at 4:06 pm

Halsey, Ariana Grande, Dua, Gal (have they ever in the same room together?), Billie Eilish, H.E.R., Daya, guitarist Arianna Powell, TikTok singer Zaria (Who went viral for shutting down trolls for wearing a Metallica T-shirt... by actually playing Metallica on guitar! She was primarily known as an R&B/hip-hop singer and dancer.)

Not sure if I'd call these crushes, but: Zendaya, Nat and Ruby from the band Bahari, indie singer-songwriter Eden XO, singer-songwriter Ruth B, Andi Matichak.

Longtime crushes: Britney Spears, Michelle Trachtenberg.

Written By: batfan2005 on 05/11/21 at 5:58 am

A new entry and to the top is Laura Donnelly of The Nevers. Her character as Amalia True is similar to Gal Gadot/Wonderwoman which is pretty BA. She does most of her own stunts as well. Then there is this article in a magazine:

http://www.contentmode.com/laura-donnelly/

Check for new replies or respond here...