inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What happened to jaminhealth?

Written By: violet_shy on 02/25/21 at 6:19 pm

She was on here for a few weeks and then disappeared! Did she self-delete? I haven't seen her around.

Subject: Re: What happened to jaminhealth?

Written By: nally on 02/25/21 at 6:20 pm

She was on here for a few weeks and then disappeared! Did she self-delete? I haven't seen her around.

I think she may have been shown the door about a month or so ago.

Written By: violet_shy on 02/25/21 at 6:23 pm

I think she may have been shown the door about a month or so ago.

Oh. Maybe I shouldn't have asked lol. That was around the time I took my break from inthe00s so that's why I'm asking.

Written By: nally on 02/25/21 at 6:26 pm

Oh. Maybe I shouldn't have asked lol. That was around the time I took my break from inthe00s so that's why I'm asking.

That's fine. Yeah, I think a number of users were getting turned off by her attitude and things like that.

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/25/21 at 6:44 pm

I had posted a farewell thread to her, but I think one of the Mods deleted it.  :-\\

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 02/25/21 at 7:28 pm

You took a break from inthe00s? What for? I'd say maybe you went on vacation somewhere and were busy, but with the virus and all, such activities have been curtailed.

Written By: Howard on 02/26/21 at 8:27 am

She self deleted herself because she got into disputes with other people on here.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 02/26/21 at 9:33 am

She self deleted herself because she got into disputes with other people on here.

Technically speaking, she didn't delete herself Howard. Although I wasn't particularly bothered by the old girl, her rantings ruffled the feathers of a number of people here, so she finally had to go. Nuff said. 

Written By: karen on 02/26/21 at 11:41 am

No, she was warned about violating rule 2, but carried on posting in the same way.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/26/21 at 2:10 pm

Yes, she was banned. She was warned a few times about spamming the boards with topics all similar. And yes, she violated Rule #2-mainly "Don't be a jerk." (Read the rules to refresh yourself.)

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?action=rules

As far as that thread about saying "farewell" to her, we really don't need a thread saying "farewell" to every person who gets banned from these boards. Yes, we do have one thread so let's leave it at that.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 02/26/21 at 2:24 pm

Technically speaking, she didn't delete herself Howard. Although I wasn't particularly bothered by the old girl, her rantings ruffled the feathers of a number of people here, so she finally had to go. Nuff said.

She wanted people to believe in her ideas and also she kept talking about that grape seed extract that she took but wanted others to take it too.

Written By: violet_shy on 02/26/21 at 3:28 pm

She wanted people to believe in her ideas and also she kept talking about that grape seed extract that she took but wanted others to take it too.

Yes, I remember her talking about the grape seeds on various topics. Oh well. I was wondering because she did seem nice at first.

Written By: wagonman76 on 02/26/21 at 8:55 pm

She would probably beat us all in the How Many Decades thread.

She had some interesting ideas and some might have been valid. Too bad she had to be pushy and confrontational about it.

Written By: Howard on 02/27/21 at 1:38 pm

Yes, I remember her talking about the grape seeds on various topics. Oh well. I was wondering because she did seem nice at first.

She did seem nice at first but quite argumentative.

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/27/21 at 2:40 pm

She did seem nice at first but quite argumentative.

Maybe she’ll show up at Popedia.

Written By: KatanaChick on 03/12/21 at 3:38 am

Maybe she’ll show up at Popedia.

Please no.

Written By: Howard on 03/12/21 at 2:16 pm

She felt the need to argue with you sometimes.

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/12/21 at 5:58 pm

She felt the need to argue with you sometimes.

Occasionally.

Check for new replies or respond here...