inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: California Grand Jury Indicts Harvey Weinstein

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/11/21 at 3:18 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/us/harvey-weinstein-secretly-indicted-on-rape-charges-by-grand-jury-in-los-angeles

Harvey Weinstein was secretly indicted on rape charges by a grand jury in Los Angeles a couple weeks ago, Fox News has learned. The move by LA District Attorney George Gascón should facilitate the extradition of the Hollywood producer from New York so that he can be tried. 

The indictment is virtually identical to the criminal complaint, which had been filed in January 2020 by former DA Jackie Lacey. The disgraced movie mogul, who is already serving a 23-year sentence in New York for rape and sexual assault, faces 11 counts in California,including rape and sexual battery involving five incidents that allegedly took place between 2004 and 2013. If convicted, he faces up to 140 years behind bars.  :o. That’s on top of the 23 years he’s doing in the New York slam.

Dude may never see the light of day again.

Subject: Re: California Grand Jury Indicts Harvey Weinstein

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/13/21 at 5:33 am

TMZ reports that Harvey has lost 4 teeth whilst in prison, and is also going blind, and is citing these conditions as to why he should not be extradited to California to face new charges.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/12/harvey-weinstein-health-blind-lost-teeth-extradition-los-angeles-rape-charges/

Written By: whistledog on 04/13/21 at 9:23 pm

Years ago, I used to work for a cellphone company, and one day, I got a call about The Weinstein Company account.  While I never got to speak with Harvey, I did speak with a dealer who assisted with that account and I remember this guy told me things about Harvey that all make sense now that he's worldly known as a piece of shit

Written By: stephenerns219 on 04/14/21 at 12:06 am

The prosecution is for all intents and purposes indistinguishable from the criminal grumbling, which had been recorded in January 2020 by previous DA Jackie Lacey. The shamed film head honcho, who is now carrying out a 23-year punishment in New York for assault and rape, faces 11 includes in California,including assault and sexual battery including five episodes that purportedly occurred somewhere in the range of 2004 and 2013. google

Check for new replies or respond here...