inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Brandi Passante Back on the Market

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/21/21 at 7:28 pm

Just saw this article that mentions that Storage Wars smoke show Brandi Passante :-*, one half of the “Young Guns” bidding team with Jarrod Schultz, split up with him way back in ‘18.  :o The article goes on to say that she has not yet found a new squeeze either.  :P

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/storage-wars-brandi-passante-jarrod-schulz-split-2018

Maybe The Mogul, Dave Hester, can now make his move.  ;D

Subject: Re: Brandi Passante Back on the Market

Written By: KatanaChick on 04/22/21 at 1:37 am

Just saw this article that mentions that Storage Wars smoke show Brandi Passante :-*, one half of the “Young Guns” bidding team with Jarrod Schultz, split up with him way back in ‘18.  :o The article goes on to say that she has not yet found a new squeeze either.  :P

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/storage-wars-brandi-passante-jarrod-schulz-split-2018

She would never be desperate enough to get with Dave. She's got a new bestie though it looks like, Mary Padian. Why did they split though?

Written By: Howard on 04/22/21 at 8:12 am

She can be my new squeeze. ;)

Written By: karen on 04/22/21 at 9:56 am

Do you ever comment about men being “back on the market”?

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/22/21 at 10:58 am

Do you ever comment about men being “back on the market”?

Well I’d not have much interest there.

And in this case it appears that Jarrod is off the market, as he has moved on to a new squeeze.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/22/21 at 1:45 pm

I can't say that I am not surprised. They two of them never seemed to like each other.

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/22/21 at 6:10 pm

I can't say that I am not surprised. They two of them never seemed to like each other.

Cat

Yeah. Jarrod always struck me as a D-bag.

Written By: Howard on 04/23/21 at 3:11 pm

Maybe she can be my squeeze.  ;)

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/23/21 at 5:57 pm

Maybe she can be my squeeze.  ;)

Tell you what Howard. You take Brandi and I’ll take Mary Padian :-*. We can double date and hit a New York locker auction.  :P

Written By: Howard on 04/24/21 at 7:34 am

Tell you what Howard. You take Brandi and I’ll take Mary Padian :-*. We can double date and hit a New York locker auction.  :P

Who's Mary Padian? ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/24/21 at 8:03 am

Who's Mary Padian? ???

She’s the smoking hot chick on Storage Wars. She started out in Storage Wars:Texas but soon got called up to the big leagues of the main series. I do not think that she came back for the 2021 run though.

_RxI7K7PXT8

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/27/21 at 7:12 pm

Am watching a new episode of Storage Wars right now.

Brandi has really porked out. Mary is as fine as ever.  :-*

Written By: KatanaChick on 04/29/21 at 12:11 pm

Nice of you to fat shame her.  ::)

Written By: wagonman76 on 04/29/21 at 3:21 pm

I haven’t watched the show but nothing wrong with putting on some curves.

Written By: Howard on 04/30/21 at 4:36 am

I haven’t watched the show but nothing wrong with putting on some curves.

I love curves on a woman.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/21/21 at 7:02 pm

Looks like Brandi’s former squeeze, Jared Schultz, is in hot water.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/storage-wars-investigation-jarrod-schulz-domestic-violence-charge-brandi-passante

He’s been charged for an alleged domestic violence incident :o involving “a Jane Doe who is someone "he previously had a relationship with."

Storage Wars producers have now launched their own investigation. It’s highly likely that Jared will get cancelled.  :-\\

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 05/21/21 at 7:16 pm

Looks like Brandi’s former squeeze, Jared Schultz, is in hot water.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/storage-wars-investigation-jarrod-schulz-domestic-violence-charge-brandi-passante

He’s been charged for an alleged domestic violence incident :o involving “a Jane Doe who is someone "he previously had a relationship with."

Storage Wars producers have now launched their own investigation. It’s highly likely that Jared will get cancelled.  :-\\

Jarrod Schultz is another one of those middle aged white men who constantly use rap gestures when they speak.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/21/21 at 8:16 pm

Jarrod Schultz is another one of those middle aged white men who constantly use rap gestures when they speak.

I thought he was a cholo wannabe.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/29/21 at 5:15 pm

It gets worse.  Jared has now been charged with domestic violence, and the incident indeed involved the lovely Brandi :-*

https://www.thewrap.com/storage-wars-jarrod-schulz-arrested-domestic-violence-brandi-passante/

The producers of Storage Wars are now doing their own investigation.  Looks like Jared’s run on Storage Wars will be over.  :-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...