inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: “Woke Hollywood” to the Homeless: GTFOH

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/25/21 at 4:20 pm

In preparation for the upcoming Oscar awards, the homeless were told to get out or have their stuff demolished.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/las-homeless-relocate-ahead-oscars-ceremony-report

Subject: Re: “Woke Hollywood” to the Homeless: GTFOH

Written By: wixness on 04/25/21 at 6:03 pm

America worships the almighty dollar. I am angry this is what people think of when it comes to the left. I prefer antifa represented the left.

Written By: Emman on 04/25/21 at 6:21 pm

America worships the almighty dollar. I am angry this is what people think of when it comes to the left. I prefer antifa represented the left.

There's hardly any real left movement in America, just identity obsessed neoliberals who want a seat at the corporate board, talk about class and you get denounced as a "class reductionist", this is how Bernie Sanders was treated and he's just a milquetoast social democrat.

Written By: wixness on 04/26/21 at 8:40 am

There's hardly any real left movement in America, just identity obsessed neoliberals who want a seat at the corporate board, talk about class and you get denounced as a "class reductionist", this is how Bernie Sanders was treated and he's just a milquetoast social democrat.
I think a lot of the criticisms of any anti-capitalist leftist movements in America is that they don't factor in race, especially those deemed as "class reductionists". Otherwise, it's almost a taboo to claim capitalism is at fault for anything with American society across the political spectrum I reckon.

Written By: Sman12 on 04/27/21 at 1:51 am

Lmao, so much for the establishment being "woke". The hypocrisy is so encapsulating.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/27/21 at 6:52 pm

James Carville warns of the downfall of wokeness.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/james-carville-woke-democrats-special-congressional-election

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 04/27/21 at 7:25 pm

James Carville warns of the downfall of wokeness.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/james-carville-woke-democrats-special-congressional-election

Am I the only one who thinks James Carville looks like a space alien?

Written By: VHSfan0101 on 04/27/21 at 8:18 pm

Am I the only one who thinks James Carville looks like a space alien?

Voiceofthe70s, I think Carville looks like Skeletor.

Check for new replies or respond here...