inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Night Court TV Series Reboot in the Works…

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/02/21 at 9:10 am

NBC is now working in a reboot of the hit court series Night Court. John Laroquette will be reprising his role.  The original series ran from ‘84 to ‘92. 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/night-court-reboot-melissa-rauch-john-larroquette-in-production

Original cast member Harry Anderson will not be part of the reboot as he passed away in 2018. No word yet as to whether or not the lovely Markie Post :-* will return or not. Melissa Raunch from The Big Bang Theory will be joining the cast.  She’ll be playing the role of Anderson’s character’s daughter.

Side note about Harry Anderson… he was a hard core computer gamer. I ran into him around 1989 at the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in Chicago, where he was hawking one of the big brands.  8)

Subject: Re: Night Court TV Series Reboot in the Works…

Written By: Howard on 05/02/21 at 1:15 pm

NBC is now working in a reboot of the hit court series Night Court. John Laroquette will be reprising his role.  The original series ran from ‘84 to ‘92. 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/night-court-reboot-melissa-rauch-john-larroquette-in-production

Original cast member Harry Anderson will not be part of the reboot as he passed away in 2018. No word yet as to whether or not the lovely Markie Post :-* will return or not. Melissa Raunch from The Big Bang Theory will be joining the cast.  She’ll be playing the role of Anderson’s character’s daughter.

Side note about Harry Anderson… he was a hard core computer gamer. I ran into him around 1989 at the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in Chicago, where he was hawking one of the big brands.  8)

I wouldn't mind seeing a Night Court reboot, that might be interesting, will Bull be a part of this reboot?

Written By: whistledog on 05/03/21 at 12:24 am

I wouldn't mind seeing a Night Court reboot, that might be interesting, will Bull be a part of this reboot?

He'd better be.  You can't have Nigh Court without Bull and his infamous "Oooooookay!"

Written By: Howard on 05/03/21 at 7:37 am

Where does Melissa Rauch fit into this reboot? ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/03/21 at 1:38 pm

Where does Melissa Rauch fit into this reboot? ???

Melissa Raunch plays the role of Harry Anderson’s daughter.

Written By: Howard on 05/03/21 at 1:44 pm

Melissa Raunch plays the role of Harry Anderson’s daughter.

I may take a view at the reboot, hopefully it's good.

Check for new replies or respond here...