inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bob Dylan: 80 things you may not know about him on his 80th birthday

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/24/21 at 5:20 am

"I was so much older then / I'm younger than that now."

Bob Dylan sang those wise words at the tender age of 23, on his track My Back Pages.

As he reaches his 80th birthday on Monday, we've (the BBC) decided to ignore the advice of the famous Dylan documentary Don't Look Back and celebrate the life and career of the US singer-songwriter.

Be warned though before we get started, this list is about as long and exhaustive as some of the verses on his last album...

Full report, containing Bob Dylan: 80 things you may not know about him on his 80th birthday:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56716269

Subject: Re: Bob Dylan: 80 things you may not know about him on his 80th birthday

Written By: Don Carlos on 05/24/21 at 9:21 am

Reports are that Bob Dylan is getting back together

Subject: Re: Bob Dylan: 80 things you may not know about him on his 80th birthday

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/24/21 at 9:32 am

A friend and I are trying to work out how many songs he has written, checking online it says over 500, now that is a great help!

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/24/21 at 12:02 pm

Reports are that Bob Dylan is getting back together
I hope he does, and when can, be back on tour.

I missed out on seeing him in London back in 2019, and my friend who is a complete fan wants to see him again.

Written By: Howard on 05/24/21 at 12:28 pm

A friend and I are trying to work out how many songs he has written, checking online it says over 500, now that is a great help!

Would you also include The Traveling Wilburys too?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/24/21 at 1:45 pm

Would you also include The Traveling Wilburys too?
If he wrote the songs yes.

Check for new replies or respond here...