inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Child actor Drake Bell accused of child endangerment in Cleveland

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/06/21 at 7:03 pm

Drake Bell, one of the stars of the popular Nickelodeon children’s show “Drake & Josh” faces criminal charges regarding a girl he had met online and who attended his 2017 concert in Ohio when he was 30 he she was 15. 8-P

https://triblive.com/local/regional/ex-child-actor-drake-bell-accused-of-child-endangerment-in-cleveland/

The story is kinda vague as to exactly what it is that he’s accused of doing. According to the article, though, “ Bell was charged by information, which typically indicates a plea agreement has been reached. He is scheduled to appear before a judge on June 23.”, so there must be something to the charges.

Subject: Re: Child actor Drake Bell accused of child endangerment in Cleveland

Written By: whistledog on 06/07/21 at 1:24 am

Like he was 30 and had intercourse with a 15 year old?

Written By: Slim95 on 06/07/21 at 2:09 am

Yuck.  8-P

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/07/21 at 5:06 am

Like he was 30 and had intercourse with a 15 year old?

The vague description of the charges don’t sound like that. Sounds more like maybe he sent her some @#%$ pics.  8-P

Written By: Howard on 06/07/21 at 6:42 am

The vague description of the charges don’t sound like that. Sounds more like maybe he sent her some @#%$ pics.  8-P

That's disgusting, he's a jackass!  >:(

Written By: Ripley on 06/07/21 at 8:07 pm

I remember watching this video where someone had said he got married, moved to Mexico and got a new identity. But who knows anymore. A lot of stuff has come out about Nickelodeon and it’s former stars. Like Amanda Bynes (I feel bad for her😔), getting assaulted by that creep producer Dan.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/08/21 at 4:56 am

I remember watching this video where someone had said he got married, moved to Mexico and got a new identity. But who knows anymore. A lot of stuff has come out about Nickelodeon and it’s former stars. Like Amanda Bynes (I feel bad for her😔), getting assaulted by that creep producer Dan.

Here’s a link that reviews Drake’s post-Nickelodeon trials and tribulations.

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/drake-bell-troubled-post-nickelodeon-drake-josh-timeline/drake-bell-jail-dui

Appears the he succumbed to the curse that has befallen so many child stars.  :-\\

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/08/21 at 5:26 pm

Various articles mention that whatever the Drake is accused of doing… was reported to the Canadian popo way back in 2018.

I wonder why it has taken so long for charges to get filed? ???

Written By: Wink-182 on 06/08/21 at 5:52 pm

It really does suck when someone you'd never thought would end up like this makes the news in such a disgusting and horrible way. I always figured something was fishy once he randomly made the move to Mexico.

Check for new replies or respond here...