inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Harrison Ford injures shoulder on Indiana Jones 5 film set

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/23/21 at 12:17 pm

Harrison Ford has suffered a shoulder injury while rehearsing a fight scene for the latest Indiana Jones film.

The Hollywood star has returned to the role of the all-action archaeologist at the age of 78.

The fifth and final movie in the series has been filming in the UK (in Scotland and London) in recent weeks and is due for release in 2022.

Film studio Disney did not disclose the severity of Ford's injury, but said the filming schedule would be adjusted over "the coming weeks".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-57586672

Subject: Re: Harrison Ford injures shoulder on Indiana Jones 5 film set

Written By: AmericanGirl on 06/23/21 at 12:32 pm

Harrison Ford has suffered a shoulder injury while rehearsing a fight scene for the latest Indiana Jones film.

The Hollywood star has returned to the role of the all-action archaeologist at the age of 78.

The fifth and final movie in the series has been filming in the UK (in Scotland and London) in recent weeks and is due for release in 2022.

Film studio Disney did not disclose the severity of Ford's injury, but said the filming schedule would be adjusted over "the coming weeks".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-57586672

:\'(

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/23/21 at 12:43 pm

:\'(

I hope he is well, also we remember he received an injury when filming a recent Star Wars movie, he must had recovered well then.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/23/21 at 2:06 pm

I hope he is well, also we remember he received an injury when filming a recent Star Wars movie, he must had recovered well then.

Harrison Ford always seemed like a pretty tough guy to me, so he'll be back.

Let's just hope that the new Indiana Jones movie is better than the last one.  ;D

Written By: violet_shy on 06/23/21 at 2:37 pm

Oh no. I hope he recovers. He's amazing. Still doing the Indiana Jones movies.

Check for new replies or respond here...